Ch.48 I Hate You

Gabby's Pov.

1 month later

Tour has been amazing this past month, me and Harry are doing great, Niall and Sally are good, everyone is good, except Liam he's still a single pringle ready to mingle.

Right now we are in Mullinger, Ireland.

where Niall is from, so tonight I was able to have Niall's family come to watch the concerts.

"Hey Harry" I asked.

"Yeah, what's up" he said rolling over the bed so he's facing towards me.

"Well I'm going to the pet store, I want a puppy, wanna come." I said clapping my hands, getting my bag and putting my shoes on.

"Umm, no I'll just catch you later babe" Harry said walking me to the door and down to the elevator.

"Okay" I said, which was weird cause he paused for a minute to think.

2 hours later

I got a Teacup Yorkie, it's a girl, I bought her cute dogs clothes, toys, and if course food.

Randy escorted me out of the car but their was too much paparazzi's.

"Gabriella over here!"

"Gabriella why is Taylor here in your hotel"

"Gabby are you and Harry still together"

"Gabby over here"

"Gabriella"

I looked at Randy and he knew that he needed to get me inside the hotel quickly.

Once we got inside I asked Randy and Paul.

"Is Taylor actually here" I asked pissed off and handing the puppy to Randy, they both didn't answer me.

I ran to the elevator but it was taking forever, Paul tried to catch me but didnt, I took the stairs since the elevator was taking forever.

I finally reached my floor if the hotel room.

I opened the door and saw Harry and Taylor naked in bed.

"Oh my fucking gosh" I said with tears coming out.

"Gabby it's not what it looks like, she came onto me I swear" Harry said putting his boxers on and walking towards me, slapped him across the face.

"I hate you Harry " I said, I was about to push him when Louis pulled me back I guess the rest of the guys heard us.

"I hate you" I said a little quitter, with tears coming out more. I look at Taylor and she has a smirk on her face.

I run over to her and throw her down to the floor.

"I hate you Taylor, you happy now you got what you wanted, he's all your now, you can have him" I said grabbing my suite case and leaving the room.

"Gabby please, I'm sorry, you know I love you, only you" Harry said, with a tear coming down.

"No you don't, cheating is a choice you had a choice and you did it anyways, good bye Harry, enjoy the rest of the tour"I said as the elevator closed.

Once I was in the lobby, the rest of the guys ran down.

"Gabby you can't go" Sally said.

"Yeah Gabby, what about tour" Liam said.

"Yeah Gabby, who's going to be my partner in crime" Louis said.

"Gabby don't go, lux is going to miss you, I'm going to miss you" Zayn said.

"Gabby please don't go, who's going to make me a sandwich when I'm hungry and lazy to make it myself" Niall said, which made me

"You'll be fine without me guys, maybe tour wasn't my thing, I think I should just stick to modeling and designing, you'll rock this tour guys, have fun guys,find someone else to sing tonight, when you guys get back to London I won't be their" I said.

I said my last goodbyes and when I got into my car I saw Harry running out the hotel.

"So gabby, where are we going" Randy asked.

"Um, LA, I think it's time I visited my mom" I said looking out the window while my tears are still coming down.

"Oh my Gabby, he doesn't deserve you, let's just take you to LA an get some sunshine and go to the beach so you could find a hot guy, and I could find a hot girl" Michael said making me laugh.

I nodded and I was petting Roxy, my new teacup Yorkie.

"Sweetie get some rest"Randy said.

I soon fell asleep.

Harry's Pov.

I hate myself, I hate myself.

"Taylor what the fuck is your problem, you had to drug me , damn it I lost the best thing that has ever happened to me cause of you, cause you can't have what you want, get out now, I don't to want to see you again" I said pointing to the door.

"Oh trust me Harry, you'll see me again soon" she said tapping my cheek but I moved her hand quickly.

"GET OUT NOW" I yelled at her, she left but the lads came in.

"What the hell Harry, you just lost the best thing that has happened to you ,gabby was like a sister to us but you ruined that, cause you had to be a manwhore, you are" Liam said leaving the room, pissed.

"I know I lost the best thing that's happened to me, Taylor drugged me guys, I love Gabriella more than anything" I said crying and sitting on the floor.

"She's not coming back Harry" Louis said to me, he left the room along with Zayn.

Sally came into the room pissed off , I jumped up from the floor.

"You asshole, my sister loves you Harry, she's leaving cause of you, she even said to me that she wouldn't be in London when we go back, she gone Harry and cause of you" Sally said crying and trying to aim to slap me but Niall pulled her back and took her out of the room .

I need gabby back, I love her so much I need her, she can't be gone, I need to get her back, I haven't even sang the song me and the lads wrote for her, I need her back .

__________________________

What do you guys think of those chapter? Will Harry get Gabby back?

Please comment and vote love you guys xx