Ch.12 Hanging out with Haz and Niall

Gabriella's Pov.

Me an Harry have been hanging out ever since the photoshoot 2 days ago, I learned a lot about Harry and he learned a lot about me. Harry's has been hanging out with me at my house since my dad isn't here and neither is Kathy and my mom is still in the hospital. All the lads went and hung out with their girlfriends except Niall he and Harry are the only single one's so today Niall is coming over to hang out with me and harry.

Ding dong

"Harry go get that I think it's Niall I'm going to take out the cookies from the oven" I said smiling about the cookies they smell good!!!

"just don't eat the cookies that look on your face is like your going to eat them already" He said smirking.

"Shut up, no I'm not" I said throwing a cookie at him.

"Now go answer the damn door Niall is going to leave thinking we're not here" I add

"Okay, okay just don't eat the cookies yet" Harry repeated.

"Just go and hurry"I said laughing.

Harry left the kitchen to go answer the door. Since me and Harry have been hanging out more I'm starting to like him, I like him a lot.

Harry's Pov.

I've been hanging with gabby ever since the photoshoot 2 days go and I've gotten to know here a lot more. the lads are hanging out with their girlfriends and Since me and Niall don't have girlfriends we are hanging out with gabby so ,Niall is coming over to Simons house to hang out with me and gabby.

Ding dong

"Harry go get that I think it's Niall I'm going to take out the cookies from the oven" she said looking down at the cookies smiling

"just don't eat the cookies, that look on your face is like your going to eat them already" I said smirking.

"Shut up, no I'm not" Gabby said throwing a cookie at me.

"Now go answer the damn door Niall is going to leave thinking we're not here" she added.

"Okay, okay just don't eat the cookies yet" I said.

"Just go and hurry"she said laughing.

I left the kitchen to go answer the door. Since me and Gabby have been hanging out more. :)

Niall's Pov.

Today I'm hanging out with gabby and Harry. The rest of the lads are hanging out with their girlfriends and since me and Harry don't have one, Gabby offered us to hang out with her today since she was at home alone.Simon and Kathy are in Los Angeles.

I walked up to the door and rang the door and waited for them to answer, I heard the door unlock and I see Harry standing their.

"Hey Harry" I greeted.

"Hey Naill, come in ,gabby is in the kitchen making cookies her brothers and sister are coming home" Harry said , wait brothers and sister?

"I thought gabby was an only child Simon only talked about her" I asked

"Yeah I know Gabby told me the story on why they left, just don't ask her she still get emotional , just let her tell you when she's ready" he said to me.

"Alright" I replied.

"Hey niall" gabby said as me and Harry both walked in the kitchen.

"Hey,oh goody, cookies!" I said with a smile on my face about to reach for a cookie when Gabby slapped my hand and Harry laughed.

"No touching the cookies Horan" she said pointing her finger at me, as I put my hands in surrender.

"Why can't I have a cookie " I said fake crying, and Harry still laughing.

"Niall I tried getting one as well but she slapped my hand away and said no" he explained to me as gabby laughed.

"No cookies for you two cause they're mine!" She yells running with the container of cookies.

Me and Harry began to chase her up the stairs for cookies, we can hear Gabby's laugh from upstairs.

Gabby's Pov.

After I slapped Nialls hand away and Harry told him that he also tried to get a cookie I thought of an idea.

"No cookies for you two cause they're mine!" I yelled as I grabbed the container and ran upstairs.

I laughed so hard as I got to my room, Niall and Harry come on out of breath and fall on my bed.

"Oh come on the stairs didn't get you that tired did they?" I tease im used to my many stairs I have.

"Well we don't have a big ass mansion like you do with so many stairs" Harry sits up pouting.

"Gosh that was my work out for the day ay?" Niall laughs.

I jumped on bed with them and decided to share my cookies.

We spent most of the day eating, watching movies or playing some games.
__________________________

Enjoying the book?
Comment and vote !!