Ch.39 Hi Im Mileena

Harry's pov.

We come back to London this morning and gabby is in her room packing for tour. The boys are also back here at Simons house, playing in the game room.

Ding dong.

I walked to the door and opened it to see a girl standing their, I don't know her.

Mileena's Pov .( gabby & Sally's cousin)

"Mileena your going with your uncle Simon" my dad said.

"Dad I can't go,even if mom is out of jail I can't, I don't want to leave you" I said crying. my dad come over to me and gave me a hug.

"Baby girl, I know but, you know what she did to gabby, you need to be with gabby and be safe ok, I'll be fine I promise" my dad said as he close the door to the limo. I waved to my dad in tears and headed to london.

2 hours later.

I arrived in front of Uncle Si house

The two security guards help me with my bags and I rang the door bell, the door opened and I see a curly haired boy, which is Gabby Boyfriend Harry I believe.

"Harry, let us in please" one of the security guards said.

Harry moved out of the way and let us in.

" Mileena your here" Uncle Si said as he have me a hug.

"Dad who's at th-" Gabby saw me and ran towards me for a hug.

"Mileena what are you doing here, omg your so pretty, I've missed you" Gabby said.

"Gabby we need to talk in my office now" Uncle Si said sternly.

Gabby's Pov.

I heard the door bell ring and I walked downstairs to see my cousin Mileena standing by the door and Harry looked at me. I ran to Mileena and have her a hug.

"Mileena what are you doing here,omg your so pretty, I've missed you" I said.

"Gabby we need to talk in my office"

My dad said sternly.

I was confused I looked at Mileena and she looked upset, I turned to Harry he looked as confused as I was.

I walked to my dad's office with Mileena.

"Gabby, Mileena will be coming on tour with you" my dad said.

"Omg that's great" I said happy.

"Yes, but theirs a reason she's coming" he said.

I looked at both of them confused.

"Gabby, my moms out if jail, she escaped" Mileena said crying .

I got up, so scared I remember exactly what my mom sister did to me which is Mileena's mom. I walk out of my dad's office and I walked up the stairs.

"Gabby come here" my dad said.

"Why, you know exactly what Aunt Tracy did to me, I could have died dad, and your telling me she escaped from jail, she going to kill me again until I'm gone, do you not remember that night, she said she'll do anything to get me to be gone, now I know it's her thats been messaging me" I screamed to my dad since he's at the bottom of the stairs.

I must have screamed loud cause all of the boys came out of the game room downstairs.

"Ugh, she'll come on tour with us dad, but I will not let her mother near me again even if she's changed" I said as I slammed my room door and screamed.

Aunt Tracy was jealous of my mom,me, and Sally. She thought everything was a game and she had to win so when Aunt Tracy found out I designed this beautiful dress, she likes flipped and she hated me for having talent .

So one night I was in my room cleaning when she stabbed me in the back with a knife.

_________________________

Hope you liked this chapter
Comment and Vote please !