Ch.29 Please don't go,I need you

Gabriella's Pov.

My dad was still holding me in his arms while I was crying. I heard heavy footsteps coming closer as they were running I looked up and see the lads and Sally. She ran up to Dad.

I saw Harry, he ran over to me and said.

"Don't run off like that you scared me" he was holding me tight and I not wanting to let go.

"I had to came here, Harry I don't want to lose her I don't know what i would do with out her" I cried in Harry's arms.

"Everything's going to be okay they're going to do the best they can " He told me.I heard my moms hospital room door opening I looked and saw the doctor.

"Were is Gabriella Cowell" the Doctor said. I got up and walked towards the doctor.

"That's me I'm her daughter and so is she" I said pointing to Sally.

"Can we talk in private" he asked me.

"Yeah sure" I said he walked a little further down the hallway.

"It seems like the cancer spread to her head that's what caused her to have a headache, dizziness she was supposed to start her treatments a month ago, when she came in the hospital last time, your mother is getting weaker, because she hasn't started her treatment" he said to me. I had tears coming down.

"They said she was supposed to start treatment this month" I said getting a little mad.

"Miss Cowell please calm down, I understand that your mad but I had said to start her treatment last month not this month" the doctor said.

"Wait so your telling me she was supposed to start last month" I said.

"Yes, Miss Cowell" he told me looking threw the papered he had on his clipboard.

I didn't know what to do I'm so pissed the only one that knows all my moms appointments and schedule is Nicole, my moms assistant.

Nicole is here at the hospital. I told the doctor thank you and he told me that he would come find me later and tell me my mothers results.

I walked into the waiting room and I saw Nicole on her phone. I ran up to her and pushed her down on the floor.

"You bitch, I hate you nicole" I said Harry pulled me away from her.

"Gabby what's going on" my dad said.

"She" I said pointing to Nicole."she told me moms treat was suppose to start this month, the doctor told me mom was supposed to start it last month that's why she's weaker" I said trying to hit Nicole again.

"Gabby stop" Harry told me trying to calm m down.

"Gabby I didn't do anything" Nicole tells me.

"You lying son of a bitch, you're the only one that knows my moms schedule and appointments" I said, so pissed off.

"Your fired Nicole, get the fuck out of this hospital give me your keys and wallet" I said.

She did as she was told. She handed me her keys I took all of them off except her car keys.

When she handed me her wallet I took my moms credit cards.

"You're fired, and I suggest you find a lawyer, cause I'm sewing your ass for attempting to kill my mom" I said.

She stomped her foot and huffed.

"I'll call my lawyer" my dad said.

Harry hugged me. I let go of him and ran into my moms hospital room she was lying their she looked a little pale.

I sat down on the chair that was next to her .

"My please don't go, I need you to get better and stay here, Priscilla is going I need her grandma, Ronnie ,jake, Sally and me. We are all going to need to mom, please get better please" I said.

I was about to get up when my mom squeezed my hand.

"Gabby" she whispered, I stayed quiet.

"I love you and your brothers and sister, I'm going to stay here as long as I can ok, I'll try and get better" she sad to me still holding my hand.

I had tears rolling down my cheeks.

"I love you mom, get some rest I'll be back in the morning" I said as I kissed her forehead and left.

The boys went back home I told Harry that I was able to drive so he went back home with the boys Sally is staying here with mom Dad and Kathy also went home earlier.

I drove home and the road was clear and the rain had stopped.

I parked the car in our drive way of the house I walked into the house and saw the boys and dad in the living room.

Once I closed the door I walked a little closer to the living room, everyone looked at me. I felt so dizzy and cold, the next thing I knew was I fell onto the floor and I heard screaming coming from everyone.

After that everything just went black.

__________________________

Comment and Vote !

I still need some song suggestions so comment your song choices for the book.

Thank you guys so much for reading my book I got up to 1k reads on this book thank you guys so much love you!