Ch.6 Fight?yesno?

Louis Pov.

After gabby was done changing and she came out of her dressing room I'm going to ask of she wants to came to lunch with the rest of the lads and El.

"Hey Gabby you want to come to dinner with us ?" I asked as she stands next to me.

Gabby was about to say something when Taylor cut her off

"No I think she's fine"Taylor cuts in.

"Well Louis didn't ask you did he, and just to let you know Taylor I can't talk for myself, bitch" Gabby growls at Taylor, I back up a bit.

Me and the rest of the guys including Eleanor were laughing except Harry, you can tell he wants to laugh but then doesn't.

"Well I think that you don't need to eat look at you, it looks like you eat a lot all at once" Taylor smirks, satisfied that she just called Gabby Fat.

Oh shit. Gabby looks pissed off like she's going to hit her.

Gabby's Pov.

She didn't not just call me fat!

"Oh yeah totally Taylor is that why I'm always on the Teen Magazine and other magazines right! Listen to me Taylor I suggest you shut up no one asked for your fucking opinion okay so don't put your two sense in their" I snap at her getting closer to her.

"Gabby please, I got better shit to do then be on magazines" Taylor stated crossing her arms.

"Oh really is that why your always on it for every boy you date every month?" I said laughing.

"You little bitch don't bring that up" Taylor said as she tired hitting me,but missing.

"Try hitting me again I would love to see you try" I said the boys coming running up to us and separating us.

"How about we all just go get lunch" Niall chuckles trying to ease the tension between me and Taylor. I was fuming inside and just wanted to hit her.

Me and Eleanor got in my car and drove following the boys.

"I can't believe the bitch called you fat! You are not even close to being fat" Eleanor hisses, she's so mad too.

"I swear the next time she says something rude to me in any ways I will hit her and she better hope I don't break that nose of hers" I tell Eleanor.

"You should've fought her! I would've recorded and cheered for you, Harry sure enjoyed seeing you angry" She smirks at me.

"He has a girlfriend El, nothing will ever happen with me and Harry" I truthfully tell her, she pouts.

Harry's Pov.

Seeing Gabby almost fighting Taylor was just wow she got sass, her and Taylor seem like they don't like each other. why though? What does gabby know about Taylor that I don't?

Once we all got in the car with me and Taylor in the back an the rest of the guys in the front, Gabby took her own car with Eleanor and said they would meet us.

Liam's Pov .

Girls arguing is funny but when Gabby and Taylor were about to fight we all had to step in so they don't fight. I have to text Daniel so that her and Gabriella ,and Eleanor can all go shopping and so Dani and Gabby. Maybe Zayn can call Perrie as well.

Gabby is as sweet as Simon describes his daughter, she's really nice and funny she fits right in with us. The photoshoot was great and fun but Taylor was there so it wasn't much fun.

None of us lads like her but we kinda have to be nice for Harry of course.

_________________________

Comment and vote(: