Ch.40 Airport time

Gabby's Pov.

After I yelled at my dad about Aunt Tracy trying to umm let's say probably kill me again, I didn't want to talk to anyone so I just decide to keep packing for our plane flight which is today.

I walked out of my room and went downstairs, I saw that my dad was in the kitchen along with the boys and Mileena eating breakfast. Everyone looked at me and I just smiled and grabbed an apple and I was about to walk out of the kitchen when Harry said something.

"Aren't you going to eat babe" Harry said in his amazing voice.

"Um no I'm not really hungry" I said, walking out.

"Gabby get over here and eat breakfast!" My dad yelled.

"Make me" I said back, he stood up ad looked at.

"What are you going to do, hit me again" I said crossing my arms, I saw hurt in my fathers eyes.

I still haven't forgave my dad the last time he hit me, I actually haven't really talked to him unless it's like a meeting.

My dad sat back down disappointed, everyone else kept quiet and continued eating.

Mileena's Pov.

When Gabby walk the kitchen, I figured she would probably be mad at me, later today we are getting on the jet to go to Paris for the first concert for the boys second tour and Gabby first concert and first tour. I just hope gabby doesn't hate me.

Gabby's Pov.

I walked out of the kitchen when Kathy came up to me and said.

"Gabby can we talk upstairs please" she asked.

"Yeah, of course" I said.

I always thought of Kathy as my second mom, she always treated me as one of her daughter, even with my other brothers and Sally.

We walked upstairs and into my dad's and Kathy's room.

"I need to tell you something gabby"she said fiddling with her fingers.

"Kathy what is it your sorta scaring me" I said sitting down next to her.

"I'm pregnant " she said,but she was looking down at her lap.

"Omg that's amazing, congrats Kathy I'm happy for you" I said, I am happy for her.

"Thanks, but your father doesn't know, and I don't know how to tell him or how he would react" she sighed.

"Kathy, you should tell my dad anyways, he would be happy, he wouldn't be mad, I'm happy for you" I said.

"Thanks Gabby, we will be at your first concert sunday, we promise" she aid kissing my forehead.

1 hour later

We all finished packing and are now on our private jet to go to Paris for our first concert and once were in Paris our tour bus should be their.

Right now we are at the airport ready to go, and saying our goodbyes until we see them Sunday.

"Hey Mileena, ready to go" I asked.

"What, oh yeah" she said shyly.

I walked away and walked towards Harry, and sat down.

"Ready babe" Harry said taking a seat next to me.

"Yeah I'm ready " I said looking out the window.

_________________________

Hey guys hope you liked this chapter I will update later today!!!!!:)

Comment and vote!!! :)