Ch.33 The reason why I'm scared.

Sally's Pov.

When Niall told me what happened last night, I was so mad my dad slapped gabby I wanted to slap him to ugh.

This morning we had to say bye to my mom, since she's leaving to LA, after the car left gabby came inside as walked into the kitchen and made herself coffee.

"You okay gabby" I asked from across the counter, while Gabbys back is facing me.

"Yeah I'm fine" was all she said as I knew she wasn't fine.

I got up and walked towards her. she moved her face so I couldn't see.

I grabbed her ace and saw that their was a big bruise on her cheek.

"Omg, Gabby" I said. She smacked my hand away.

"Leave me alone" she said walking away from me.

"Gabby come here" I said following her towards the stairs, I grabbed we arm ad said.

"Talk to me Gabby, I know you don't want to talk about it and haven't told anyone about it but Harry needs to know about him, he hurt you and Harry could protect you" I said.

"When dad hit me it reminded me of Ryan and I will tell Harry when I'm ready just leave me the fuck alone" She said yelling at me .

All of the boys came out of the rooms.

Harry spoke up and said.

"Gabby what are you talking about" he said from the top of the stairs.

"See what you did Sally I was going to tell him when I was ready" Gabby said sitting down on the stair case.

"Gabby, you have to tell him" Louis said. Louis knows, cause he practically saved me that night. and I tell louis everything he's like my brother.

"What are you guys talking about" Harry said getting pissed.

What did I just start, I said to myself.

Gabby's Pov.

"You okay gabby" Sally asked me.

"Yeah I'm fine" I said.

Sally got up and walked towards me. I moved my face so she I couldn't see.

She grabbed my face and saw that their was a big bruise on my cheek.

"Oh my god, gabby" She said. I smacked her hand away, I had makeup on my bruise it must've came off when I was crying and hugging my mom.

"Leave me alone" I said walking away from sally.

"Gabby come here" She said following me towards the stairs, She grabbed my arm and said.

"Talk to me gabby, I know you don't want to talk about it and haven't told anyone about it but Harry needs to know about him, he hurt you and Harry could protect you" She said.

"When dad hit me it reminded me of him, and I will tell Harry when I'm ready just leave me the fuck alone" I said yelling at her .

All of the boys came out of the rooms.

They were at the top of the stairs.

Harry spoke up and said.

"Gabby what are you talking about" he said from the top of the stairs.

"See what you did Sally I was going to tell him when I was ready" Gabby said sitting down on the stair case.

"Gabby, you have to tell him" Louis said. Louis knows, cause he practically saved me that night. and I tell louis everything he's like my brother.