Ch.37 Going around town

Harry's Pov.

Last night was fun listening to gabby sing to my family was amazing, they like gabby which is nice.

Today I'm going to show gabby around town, and the bakery I used to work in.

"Morning curly" Gabby said pecking my cheek.

"Morning beautiful" I said, as I went to give her a kiss this time.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket,so I took it out and noticed Louis was calling me.

Louis calling

"Hello" I said.

"Hey Harry, having fun with your family and Gabriella" he asked.

"Yeah it's going good, she just got in the shower so ,what's up" I said.

"Ok so we finished recording the song, and it's ready to go so we can play it at our first concert" he said.

"Okay that's great, let me talk to Liam boobear" I said, I needed to talk to Liam.

"Hello" Liam said.

"Hey liam, did you talk to Simon about getting Isabelle to come to Gabbys first concert" I asked hoping he did, it would make gabby happy if she came.

"Yeah I did, he's doing everything he can, he's going to call me later and I'll text you"he said.

"okay, thanks Li" I said as I hung up the phone.

"Harry, are you ready to go"Gabby asked, grabbing her purse and phone.

"Yeah let's go, I'm going to show you the best place to go for deserts" I said.

"okay" she said walking down the stairs.

"Mom" I said.

"Yes Harry"she said coming out of the kitchen.

"We are leaving, well be back later" I said giving her a kiss on the cheek.

Me and Gabriella walked out the front door and to her range rover.

"Aww Harry your still a momma's boy" she said pinching my cheek.

"Of course I am" I said chuckling.

Gabriella's Pov.

We arrived at the bakery Harry had told me he worked at before he went on the Xfactor. We got out of the car and Harry opened the door for me to walk into the bakery. the lady looked up at us and looked at Harry she squinted her eyes to focus more.

"Omg, Harry is that you you've grown so much" the lady behind the counter said as she walked towards Harry for a hug.

"Nice to see you Joanna". Harry said.

"Barbra would be so happy to see you right now, let me go get her" she said as she walked off.

Me and Harry sat down at a table near the window.

"So you worked with the ladies" I said giggling.

"Yes I did, I love baking" he said winking.

"Well if you love baking how come you never baked for me" I asked.

"You never asked" he said chuckling I roll my eyes at him.

"Harry dear it's good to see you" I'm guessing that's Barbra.

"She use to pinch my bum everyday" Harry said and Barbra pinched his bum.

I giggled to myself.

"And who are you dear" Barbra asked me politely.

"I'm Gabriella cowell" I said.

"Barbra this is my girlfriend Gabriella" he said and Barbra came and hugged me.

"Harry why don't you go make those delicious cupcakes that I haven't had in forever" Barbra said as she sat down in the seat Harry was in.

"Your a really special young lady" she said to me smiling.

"I am?" I asked curiously.

"When Harry was younger he never brought anyone here, not even his friends, of course his mom, Gemma and Robin would but never his friends or girlfriends" she said to me.

"I guess I am special" I said looking down at my lap blushing.

"Don't worry dear it's a good thing, he really likes you, I could see it in both of your guys eyes" she said drinking her tea.

"I remember when I was your guys age, I fell in love with this handsome ,charming ,smart and talented guy, he was amazing and so kind to me he was lovely" she add while smiling.

"What happened after that" I asked.

"We got married and we are still happily married dear" she happy.

"Awe that's cute, Harry talks about this bakery alot, I'm glad he finally brought me here" I said happy and looking at Harry in the kitchen making cupcakes.

"Whatever you do honey, don't let him go a boy as sweet and kind as him should never be let go" She said as she got up and helped the customers.

I heard my phone ringing and I saw the caller I.D it was my mom calling .

"Hey mom" I said happy she called.

"Hi honey, I need to talk to you" she said which kind of scared me.

"Yeah sure" I said I got up to talk to her outside on the phone.

"Listen honey, I won't be able to come to your first concert, I can't leave until I'm a month of treatment" she said, a tear slipped down my cheek.

"Oh okay, just get better mom, that's all that matters" I said whipping my tear away.

"Okay honey, I have to go I'll call you later" she said hanging up the phone.

I walked back into the bakery an whipped my tears away before Harry could see.

I really want my mom to come, I wanna know that I make her happy, for following my dream.

"Hey babe, you okay" Harry asked being the cupcakes in a box.

"Yeah I'm fine, it's probably just allergies" I said trying to smile.

"Okay, let's go we will eat them at the park" Harry said putting his arm around my waist so that the paparazzi,or fans won't hurt me.

We got into the car safely and we drove off to the park.

When we arrived at the park Harry went to the back seat an grabbed a two blankets.

"Oh I see you planned this" I said to Harry.

"Maybe" he said winking.

We laid the blanket down and we sat down and are Harry's delicious cupcakes. I had my head on harry's chest looking up at the sky.

"Gabby are you okay, and don't tell me you are cause I know your not" he said sitting and putting my head in his lap.

"Will you please tell me" he pecked my lips.

"My mom isn't coming to my first concert, I feel like I'm disappointing her, I wanna make her happy" I said with a tear coming down I sat up straight.

"Gabriella you are not disappointing your mom, your making her happy in so many ways, even if she is not going to your first concert doesn't mean you disappointed her, you'll always make her happy" Harry said whipping my tear. I smiled.

"Come on let's go back home, we have packing to do " Harry said grabbing both if my hands and pulling me up. We folded the blankets and left.

________________________

Comment and vote for next chapter, it means a lot that you guys like this book and didn't what me to delete it !!!!!! :)❤️