Ch.26 Justin feeling sick,no concert?

Justin's Pov.

After gabby explained to me that she ran out the house after telling Harry about the messages, I decided to text Niall and tell them she's with me and she's fine so they didn't need to worry.

I'm feeling sick but I'll be good for the concert, gabby is asleep in the couch while jasmine and Jackson my little brother and sister are asleep as well on the other couch next to gabby. They think of gabby as a sister which is nice.

"Hey Justin" Gabby said to me as she sat up from the couch.

"Hey, had a nice sleep" I asked

"Yes,how long was I asleep for"

"About 2 and a half hours" I replied.

"Oh, Im hungry bieber" she said gigling.

"Well I'll have scooter order pizza for you, I'm not feeling very well right now" I said standing and feeling even more sick. I was about to walk to the door when I felt light headed, I was about to fall when gabby balanced me back up.

"Woah, Justin careful" she said as she lead me to the couch.

"I'm fine" I said laying down.

"No your not Justin you practically almost fainted, I'm going to go find scooter" Was all she said, leaving the dressing room.

Gabby's Pov.

Justin can't be feeling sick he has a concert in an hour and all his fans are here, he can't disappoint them. I need to go look for scooter.

"Scooter" I said, as he turned around and saw me.

"Yeah, what's up" he asked.

"Justin isn't feeling good, he stood up and almost fell I had to balance him back up, he says he's feeling dizzy" I said to scooter as he just stood their thinking.

"Okay let's go to the dressing room to go talk to him" Scooter said. I followed scooter back into the dressing room.

Niall's Pov.

I was sitting on the couch, with Sally I had one arm around her shoulder, we were watching Iron man 2.

In the middle of the movie I felt my iPhone buzz. I looked and saw that I had a message from Justin saying.

From: Justin

Hey Niall you guys are probably wondering where gabby is ,she's with me she fine and safe. I have a concert tonight I think you guys should come, if you guys do I have you guys on a list and in Gabby's room she has like 10 backstage passes. Sally knows where they are, See you soon

To: Justin

We will defiantly be their, see you later.

"Sally, Justin texted me saying gabby was with him, and he has a concert tonight he invited us to go, he said you know where the backstage passes are in gabby's room" I said looking down at sally.

"Yeah I do know where they are, let's go tell the lads and let's get ready to go to the arena" she said as she got up and went towards the stair. I went upstairs to go talk to Harry and tell him that gabby is safe and is with Justin .

I knocked on his door and Harry allowed me to come on.

"What's up niall" Harry said as he went to go sit on his bed.

"Justin texted me a while ago and told me that gabby is with him and she's fine. he also invited us to his concert tonight in like an hour so if you wanna come we are all leaving in 15 minutes" I said as I got up and walked towards the door.

"Yeah I'll go I need to apologize to gabby for yelling at her" Harry said.

I nodded and left the room and walked to mine to get ready.

About 15 minutes later we were all ready to go, we got into the car and we are now headed to the arena for Justin's concert.

Gabby's Pov.

"Justin you need to eat" I said looking at him.

"Yeah Justin you need to eat,thats why you almost fainted" said Scooter.

Justin took a bite of the pizza and got up, he ran toward the bathroom and threw up.

"Scooter what are you going to do he has a concert in an hour, how is he supposed to sing when he like this"

I said pointing to Justin as he's on the floor next to the toilet throwing you.

"I don't know, we can't cancel they expect him to be out their and sing" scooter said as he looked a little fusterated.

Justin got up from the floor and washed his hand and mouth. He looked at me and said.

"I have an I idea scooter" he said as he looked at me then back to scooter.

"I know exactly what your thinking justin, I'll call her record label to see if they can send me her song so she can song tonight" scooter said as he walked away to call someone.

I hope you guys like it, Comment and Vote please!!!!!!! :)