Ch.53 Where am I?

Harry's Pov.

It's been a week and Gabby still hasn't woken up, I sleep next to her in a chair everyday hoping she'd wake up but hasn't yet.The boys try and make me go home but I won't, I don't want to leave Gabby, I know she'll wake up soon, I know it.

Simon called me and told me I had a meeting with him and the boys.

I kissed Gabby on her forehead, and I left the hospital.

I arrived at Simons LA house.

"So what's this meeting about" I asked sitting down.

"Harry, you need to date Kendal Jenner" he said pointing to her when she walked into the room.

"what!" I said getting up along with the boys.

"Simon you have to be kidding me" Louis said.

"SIMON!" Isabelle said walking into the room and slapping him.

"Our daughter is in the hospital who may not wake up, and your making her love of her life date someone else while she's fight for her life, you have no idea how much your gonna hurt her, don't you dare and break our daughters heart again" she said slapping him on last time.

"Harry it's not me who wants you too it's managements, and I can't do anything about it I'm sorry" he said walking out.

"Listen Harry I know gabby for a long time and I don't want to hurt her, but I'm being forced to do this so let's just do this force dating thing" she said grabbing my hand.

"You hurt gabby once already Harry if she wakes up and see's you with Kendal, what's gonna happen then" Liam said getting up angry along with the other boys , I sat back down and was so pissed off.

What is going to happen when gabby wakes up? will she hate me? will she even remember me?

Well I guess I have to take Kendal out on a date right now........

Gabby's Pov.

I opened my eyes and gasped and I saw Cody and Justin.

"Omg gabby your awake" Justin said, I was about to say something but my mouth was dry.

"Cody get her water" Justin said playfully smacking his arm.

He gave me the water and it was so refreshing.

"Thanks " I said and they hugged me.

"Im going to get the doctor" Cody Dias leaving.

"Hello Miss. Gabriella, it seems you've woken up" he said sitting down next to me on the chair next to my bed.

Justin was about to turn off the Tv when I see Harry in E! News.

"Wait" I said.

"Harry styles was seen out with Kendal Jenner late at night, and what is Harry doing with her, shouldn't he be worried about Gabriella, well fokes, it seems Harry has moved on and him and Kendal are a couple" Ryan Cerest and Julianna said

"Turn it off" I hissed.

"Okay Gabriella, I'm sorry about that, he's been here everyday for the past week since you've been asleep, I don't think that's true" Doctor Dave said.

"I was wondering if you would give me an autograph for my daughter she's 12" Doctor Dave said.

"Of course, but would you do me a favor?" I asked and Cody and Justin looked at me weird.

"Oh yes of course Gabby" he said.

"I want you to tell them I lost my memory" I said sitting up.

"Sure, so all I tell them is you woke up but you lost your memory from the past few month" he asked, I nodes and signed the paper for his daughter.

"Gabby what are you doing" Justin askes.

" I want to see if they will confess, I wanna know if Harry is actually dating Kendal, I want to see if they will tell me about the last few months, and you guys have to promise me you won't tell anyone that I never lost my memory" I said laying back down.

"Promise" they said in a unison.

I watched tv for a while and fell asleep...

_________________________

Comment and vote please!💘