Ch.43 Liam and Danielle done?

Danielle's Pov.

When I didn't see Liam come in the arena with the rest of the boys, it scared me cause I didn't know where he was, but gabby assured me that he would come later.

So later during dance rehearsals I see Liam coming from backstage, he looked like he was crying. Me and Liam are having relationship problems, but I love Liam I just don't know if I love him that way anymore,

I feel like me and him should just be friends but i don't know what to do.

"Hey Danielle can we talk" Liam asked as I was going to the dressing room.

"Yeah,sure" I said trying to smile.

"Danielle, you know I love you so much, but I feel like we're drifting apart, and were fighting more, I don't want to hurt you Dani, you'll fine someone better than me, someone who can always love and care for you, someone who you can be with at all times, Dani I'm letting you go" he said to me with tears coming out from his eyes, I whipped his tears away.

I was crying myself, I knew this was going to happen but I didn't know it was going to hurt this much. But I'm happy for him.

"I was hoping we can be friends too, Liam you can find a better girl than me, I'm sorry I didn't give you what you wanted but I love you and I always have, I hope you know that" I said hugging him.

"Dani don't say that, you were a perfect girl, I'm the one you don't deserve, you deserve a better guy than me"Liam said kissing my cheek, I smiled smiled.

"So friends" he asked smiling a little, I nodded and hugged him.

We both released and I whipped my tears. Liam went back to do sound check, and I cried to myself after he left, I love Liam, but it's time to let him go and for him to find someone better than me, someone who can always be with him and understand him, I can't do that........ but I'm glad we're friends

I told gabby I was going to the hotel early, and I wanted to get fresh air, hopefully Gabby's first concert goes well, since we have to dance to a few of her songs, it's worth it and it'll be fun.

Liam's Pov.

During sound check I asked Paul if I could talk to Dani he told me it was fun but I had 5 minutes to talk to her.

So I caught up to Dani when she was going towards the dressing room.

"Hey Danielle can we talk" I asked as I walked towards her.

"Yeah,sure" She said.

"Daniel, you know I love you so much, but I feel like we're drifting apart, and were fighting more, I don't want to hurt you Dani, you'll fine someone better than me, someone who can always love and care for you, someone who you can be with at all times, Dani I'm letting you go" he said to me with tears coming eyes.

I didn't know I was crying until Dani whipped a tear I had.

"I was hoping we can be friends too, Liam you can find a better girl than me, I'm sorry I didn't give you what you wanted but I love you and I always have, I hope you know that" I said hugging him.

"Dani don't say that, you were a perfect girl, I'm the one you don't deserve, you deserve a better guy than me"I said kissing her cheek, she smiled.

"So friends" I asked smiling a little, she nodded and hugged me.

Then i went back to do sound check, the the lads and Gabby, it was fun during soundcheck, Gabby so weird but it's funny.

__________________________

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!
comment and vote!

What do you think about Daniel and Liam breaking up? Was it a good decision ?