Ch.62 With Oprah Winfrey

Gabriella's Pov.

"Hey gabby aren't you staying for dinner" Louis asked.

"I have an interview in hour with Oprah Winfrey, enjoy the lunch lou" I said as I walked out the front door and to my car.

"Oh shit I forgot my phone" I said running back inside to get it from the kitchen.

"Hey guys, Gabby has an interview with Oprah so lets make sure we watch it" I heard Louis say.

"Harry, how did Gabby's doctors appointment go" I think it was Zayn who said that.

"Umm, it was fine" Harry said.

"Harry what happened" Sally asked.

"Gab-" I cut Harry off and walked into the living room.

"You guys want know what happend" I asked and they stayed quite.

"I'm not supposed to have kids after I got shot, but some how I still manage to be pregnant and still have eggs, I have a Miracle baby as the doctor says, now you know how the doctors appointment went" I said putting two copies of the ultrasound pictures on the table and leaving the house.

I arrived at the studio, I went to my dressing room and they started doing my hair and makeup.

"Gabby your on in 10" one of the camera mans said.

Louis's Pov.

"Hey guys, gabby has an interview with Oprah so let's make sure we watch it" I said sitting down next to Eleanor and pecking her cheek.

"Harry, how did Gabby's doctors appointment go?" Zayn asked and Perrie nudged him.

"Umm, it was fine" Harry said looking down at the floor.

"Harry what happened" Sally asked sitting down next to him.

"Gab-" Harry off got cut off by Gabby walking into the living room.

"You guys want know what happend" She asked and we stayed quite.

"I'm not supposed to have kids after I got shot, but some how I still manage to be pregnant and still have eggs, I have a Miracle baby as the doctor says, now you know how the doctors appointment went" Gabby said putting two copies of the ultrasound pictures on the table and leaving the house.

Everyone looked at the pictures and we saw a little baby, Eleanor was crying and walked upstairs.

I looked at Harry and he was crying, I sat down next to him and said.

"You alright mate" I asked and the rest of the boys nodded.

"It's my fault she almost wasn't able to have kids, I miss her so much I screwed up big time with her, she might not forgive me for all the shit I've done to her, Louis I'm half a heart without her, she's my other half, she's my other half of everything, I need her back" Harry said crying.

I sighed and me and the boys talked to Harry about a plan we had to help him.

Gabriella's Pov.

"Gabby your on in 3" the guy said, I sat down in my seat and saw Oprah sitting in her seat in front of me.

"Ok you on in 3, 2 , 1 " the camera people said.

"Hi Gabriella , it's nice to see you again, you look lovely" she so as hugging me.

"Thank you, it's good to be here again" I said smiling.

"Ok so let's start from how you were on your with the boys" she said shuffling her cards.

"Oh gosh, it was fun being with the boys in tour, we would have our pranks or water wars, I'm glad I got to experience tour with these boys, their so much fun to be around with" I said smiling.