Ch.34 Meeting Harry's parents

Harry's Pov.

Today I'm taking Gabby to meet my parents and Gemma. Tour starts in a few days so I decided to take gabby to meet my parents, she's met them before but it was only once.

Me and gabby are in the Range Rover of hers, she's asleep. She still hasn't talked to Simon, she's so mad at him.

1 hour later in Holmes Chapel

"Babe, wake up" I said, trying to wake Gabby up , she was up all night thinking about tour and her mom so she didn't get a lot of sleep.

My mom come out of the house and came to give me a hug.

"Oh Harry I've missed you so much" my mom said hugging me .

"I've missed you too mom" I said

"Now where's that's lovely girlfriend that stole my sons heart"Mum teases pinching my cheek.

"She's asleep in the car, she was thinking about tour and her mom, so she didn't get a lot of sleep last night" I said.

"Harry why don't you take her into your room so she can sleep" she told me walking back into the house.

I went to the car and picked gabby up bridal style walking up the stairs and into my room I laid her down. I walked back down stairs and carried the bags into the room.

After I was done, I walked into the kitchen and saw Gemma making tea and her back was facing me. I walked up behind her and scared her.

"Boo"

She screamed so loud, I was dying of laughter.

"Damn it Harry don't do that, wait omg your here!" she said jumping up and down and giving me a hug.

"hey Gem" I said.

"So where's this lovely girlfriend of yours that you won't shut up about, since I will be seeing her when I come on tour with you" she said smiling.

"She asleep in my room" I said grabbing a cup of tea.

"Omg so she's in your room right now" Gemma said happy. Crap she's going to go check.

Gemma ran up the stairs and walked into my room.

"Gemma she's asleep" I said I looked at gabby sleeping and she damn beautiful.

"She's beautiful Harry?"Gem asked raising an eyebrow.

"I said it out loud didn't I" I said embarrassed.

"Haha yes you did" she said closing the door to my room.

"Let's talk in the back yard" she add.

We both head towards the back door.

Gabby's Pov.

I woke up and I noticed I was in a teenage boys room.I got up and looked around and noticed it was Harry's room. I looked out his window and saw him talking to his sister, he showed me a lot of pictures of Gemma she's really pretty.

I walked out of Harry's room and walked downstairs and saw Harrys mom Anne I've met her once and she's really lovely but it was a short conversation we had when we first met.

"Oh hello Gabriella, slept well" she asked me.

"Hi Anne and yes I did sleep well, thanks for asking"I said giving her a hug.

"Would you like a cup of tea or coffee" she asked.

"tea would be nice thank you, do you know where Harry is" I asked smiling.