Ch.19 Good or bad news?

Harry's Pov.

We see Simon come in the meeting room he looks at all of us and greets us with a hello and smiles at me and Gabby. She holds my hand I know she's nervous and she seems scared.

"Well let get this meeting started shall we" he said to us as we all nodded.

"So gabby let's first start off on your music you said you wrote a few songs songs right" he asked her.

"Yeah a few" she said smiling and surprisingly he isn't yelling at me or Gabriella .

"You will start recording tomorrow morning at 11:30, as for the tour that the boys start in two months, they need an opening act for Take Me Home Tour, and you Gabby will be that opening act" He said.

We all got up an cheered and hugged each other ,I was about to give Gabby kiss when Simon cleared his throat.

"And Gabby you and Harry can be together, as long at it doesn't interfere with your career and the tour"said Simon looking at me and Gabby.

"It won't dad " she said as she got up and gave her dad a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Okay this meeting is over next meeting is next week,ill have Amanda my assistant send you the email" he said getting up and leaving.

Gabby's Pov.

OMG he said me and Harry can be together and I get to be their opening act for their Take Me Home Tour and I get to help them write their songs I'm so happy! I can't wait till your starts its seems nerve racking but it's should be fun right?

Oh my god! I can't wait to tell mom she's gonna be so happy and excited for me.

Liam's Pov.

Yes!! Simon is letting gabby be our opening act and Harry and gabby can go out.. I can't wait to hear Gabbys voice and I can't wait to start the tour. hopefully Danielle can come.

Louis Pov.

Yaya, Gabriella is coming on tour with us as our opening act an she can date Harry now , he won't shut up about how amazing she is, which gabby is really talented and he likes her a lot.

She like a little sister to me since I've known her longer than the boys have.

Niall's Pov.

Wow, that's amazing Gabby is coming on tour with us ,she's like a little sister to us lads well except Harry since that's her boyfriend. I wonder if Sally could come on tour with us too,me and Sally have been haning out together lately and I'm starting to really like her...

Zayns Pov.

Nice ,now we have Gabby coming on tour with us ,she's like a little sister too me, she should meet Perrie soon ,I think they would become really good friends. I can't wait till tour starts.

_______________________

Sorry for the short chapter):

Hope you liked it, comment and vote!