Ch.11 Brothers and sister are coming home

Sally's Pov

I got a phone call from my dad/Simon saying that mom was in the hospital. once he hung yo in the phone , I went to go pack, I need to know mom is okay I can't lose her I knew she had cancer but she hasn't gotten any treatment yet. my brothers know as well but the only one that didn't know was gabby.

I got my ticket for London and I've been on the damn plane for almost 12 hours ugh how much longer I want to go home,my real home.

Ronnie's Pov. (Gabbys brother )

I get a phone call from Sally saying mom is in the hospital in London and that Sally is in her way to London. once I hung up from talking on the

phone with Sally, I told jasmine (my girlfriend for 3yrs) that I needed to go to London I told her I would be back in a few days. I got my plane ticket, now I need to go pack.

"Jasmine I'll be back in a few days I promise ,I wish you two girls could come but Priscilla is to small to be on a plane" I tell her, she places a hand on my cheek.

"I know just call me as soon as you get their and I hope your mom gets better, tell everyone I said hi from me and Priscilla" she said with smile

"I will I love you both so much" I said giving them a kiss.

I'm in the plane now going to London ..

Jake Pov. ( Gabby's brother)

I get a phone call from Ronnie saying mom is in the hospital in London as soon as I found out I knew I had to leave right away. Me,ronnie,and Sally are the only ones that knew she had cancer mom never told gabby cause they are super close and it would hurt Gabby a lot .

Now I have to wait in the plane for hours..........

_________________________

Comment and vote (: