Ch.35 Baby pictures

Gabby's Pov.

When Harry said that I couldn't see any of his baby pictures I looked at him with a smirk and got the idea to ask Anne or Gemma.

I looked at Harry and ran out of his room and he ran after. I was close to the bottom of the stairs when I fell. And Harry laughed Anne and Gemma came out if the kitchen with their arms on the sides of the hips.

"Harry what did you do to her" Gemma said walking over to me to help me up.

"Thanks Gemma" I said smiling.

"What,i didn't do anything she fell on her own" Harry said laughing.

"Harry it's not nice to make your girlfriend fall on the floor, now help me in the kitchen" Anne said Harry followed her orders.

"So how did you fall" Gemma asked walking over to the couch and tapped the spot next to her so I could sit down.

"Well I saw a baby picture of Harry in his room and I told him I wanted to see more and he said no,so I was going to ask you or Anne to see some and when I ran down the stairs I fell" I said giggling.

"Haha well, I will show his baby picture I like embarrassing him" she confessed, while laughing.

She got up and went to get the pictures I waited in the couch.

"Found them" she said holding the two picture albums.

"Aww these are so cute" I said, Gemma laughed.

I took pictures of them with my phone and tweeted one.

GabriellaCowell:

Aww look guys it's my cute boyfriend when he was a little baby, isn't he cute?!!:) @Harry_Styles

Gemma must have seen it cause she looked at me and laughed.

Harry came into the living room and saw that we were looking at his baby pictures.

"Omg, your looking at my baby pictures" Harry said embarrassed.

He came and sat next to me and pecked me on my cheek.

"You looked so cute when you were a baby" I said smiling at him.

"Well I'm going to help mom set up the table" Gemma said getting up.

"So what do you want to do here in Holmes Chapel" Harry asked.

"Um, I don't know maybe just looking around town" I said poking his dimple.

"Well okay then we can go tomorrow, and by the way you tweeted my baby picture" he said about to tickle me.

"In my opinion it's a cute baby picture that should be seen everywhere" I said giggling.

"You owe me for tweeting that picture" he said.

"What do I owe you" I said raising an eyebrow.

"Um well idk maybe a kiss" he said leaning in and putting one hand on my cheek. He crashed his soft lips onto mine.

We separated our lips when we heard someone clear their throat.

We turned around and saw that it was Robin, Harry's stepdad.

"Well it's nice to meet you Gabriella, Harry won't shut up about you" robin said giving me a hug.

"Its nice to meet you" I said smiling.

"Dad" Harry said embarrassed,I laughed.

Harry's Pov.

I was in the kitchen with my mom when I felt my phone vibrate, I looked and saw that it was twitter.

Gabby had tweeted.

GabriellaCowell:

Aww look guys it's my cute boyfriend when he was a little baby, isn't he cute?!!:) @HarryStyles

I laughed and walked into the living room. And saw Gabby and Gemma giggling.

"Oh my god, your looking at my baby pictures" I said embarrassed.

I went and sat next to gabby and pecked her on my cheek.

"You looked so cute when you were a baby" She said smiling at me.

"Well I'm going to help mom set up the table" Gemma said getting up.

"So what do you want to do here in Holmes Chapel" I asked.

"Um, I don't know maybe just looking around town" Gabby said poking my dimple.

"Well ok then we can go tomorrow, and by the way you tweeted my baby picture" I said about to tickle her.

"In my opinion it's a cute baby picture that should be seen everywhere" She said giggling.

"You owe me for tweeting that picture" I said.

"What do I owe you" She asked raising an eyebrow.

"Um well idk maybe a kiss" I said

leaning in and putting one hand on her cheek. I crashed my lips onto her soft lips.

We separated our lips when we heard someone clear their throat.

We turned around and saw that it was Robin.

"Well it's nice to meet you Gabriella, Harry won't shut up about you" Robin.(I call him dad, since he is like a dad to me)

"Its nice to meet you" Gabby said smiling.

"Dad" I said embarrassed. Gabby laughed.

"Come on kids dinners ready" Robin said leaving the living room and going to the dinner table me and Gabby got up and went to go sit down so we could have dinner.

__________________________

Hope you liked this chapter, comment and vote.!!!!!:)