Ch.42 Dance rehearsals and Sound check

Harry's Pov.

We arrived at the arena and still no sign of Liam or Simon to call me about Isabelle coming to Gabby's concert.

Right now the girls are practicing dancing and seeing Gabby is just damn, hot, she's sexy and can dance.

Niall can't take his eyes off Sally, he's practically drooling while she's dancing, I chuckled to myself.

"Harry close your mouth you too Niall, your going to catch flies" Zayn said as him and Louis laugh together.

Gabby's Pov.

In the middle of dance rehearsals the boys arrived and Daniel looked worried when she didn't see Liam come in I comfort her and told her he will probably come later.

"Gabby who's that guy standing right their" Julie asked, one of my back up dancers.

"Who?" I asked not knowing who, or where she's pointing at.

"He's right their" she said, he was in the 3rd front row.

Omg I thought to myself, it's Cody!!!!!

"Ahhhhhh" I screamed everyone looked at me. I jumped off stage and ran to Cody and jumped on him, I haven't seen him in months and he's my best friend like a brother, so is Justin.

"Cody what are you doing here" I said giving him a hug, which I don't are if I'm all sweaty.

"I came a day early to see your first concert tomorrow, you didn't think I would miss it did you" he asked raising an eyebrow.

"No, you love me too much to miss my concert bro" I said laughing, I brought him over to the boys and introduced them to the boys and girls.

"And this is Harry, my boyfriend" I said hugging harry and pecking his cheek.

"So your the boyfriend gabby won't shut up about" Cody said making me blush so I hid my face in Harry neck.

They both laughed.

After that we had to finish to our dance rehearsals and we also had to do sound check...

"Ok boys and gabby time for sound check" Paul said, Liam came in and he didn't say anything or really look at anyone, but he did do sound check.

Mileena's Pov.

"Hey Lou hav-" I said but I notice, I'm Liam I think crying on the sofa.

"Oh I'm sorry, I'll just go" I said, I was going to leave the room when Liam said something.

"No, it's fine, you can stay I'll go I bet the guys are waiting for me" he said getting up.

"Liam are you ok, I mean you don't have to tell me if you don't want to, I understand it's personal" I said grabbing a water.

"I actually do need someone to talk to" Liam said.

"Then tell me brotha" I said making him laugh and smile.

"Aww see theirs that smile of yours" I said poking his cheek.

Liam told me everything that's going on with him and Daniel how their drifting apart, and how he thinks that they should be friends, but he down at know what to do, so of course I gave him some good advice and he thanked me and left to do sound check with the rest of the boys and Gabby.

Hey guys, I hope you guys have plans for thanksgiving, I know I do lol, I have to clean my house on Wednesday.

Family from my mom side coming over.

I hope you guys are enjoying my book, please comment and vote, I still need some song suggestions so please comment them, and I will update this weekend as well!!!!!!!(: