Ch.13 Their here finally home

Gabby's Pov.

About two hours In the game room with Harry an Niall, I get a phone call from Sally saying she's on her way to the house along with Ronnie and Jake.

"Hey guys Ronnie, Jake and Sally should be here soon so let's go down stair and clean the mess from the snacks" I said pulling Harry and Niall up but I'm too weak.

"Okay" the both said in a unison.

"Really all you lads always say thing at the same time and it's creepy" I tell them groaning.

"Sorry" they both say again as they look at each other and laugh.

"Come on lazy asses and help me clean please" I said giving them the puppy eyes.

"Aw well who could resists those beautiful eyes of yours" Harry said while putting an arm around my shoulder.

"You couldn't resists Harry" Niall said shaking his head and laughing as he walked downstairs.

"Let's go curly" I said winking at him,and talking his arm off my shoulder.

Sally Pov.

I called gabby I told her we would be at the house soon and by we I mean Ronnie and Jake their planes arrived at the same time mine did. We got into the van that was sent to pick us up, now were on our way home.

Ronnie's Pov.

Sally and jakes plane arrived the same time mine did. now we are heading towards a van gabby had sent us to go to the house I don't really talk to my dad so let's see how this goes ....

Jake's Pov.

Sally and Ronnie arrived at the same time I did, we headed towards a van that was for us so that we can head home. I don't really talk to my dad so we will see how these next few days go...

Gabby's Pov.

Harry and Niall are cleaning up the mess on the counter while I wash the dishes ,we are waiting for,Ronnie ,sally,and jake to

Arrive here at the house I can't wait until I see them I'm so happy. I went to see mom this morning and I told I would probably be back later tonight with Ronnie, Jake and Sally.

Ding dong

I nearly scream when I here the door bell ring Niall and Harry looked at me like I was crazy Harry was about to go open the door when I pushed him into Niall and the both fell I was laughing and I ran to the door and opened it an their I saw my brothers an sister!!!!!!

I creamed when I saw them and so did they I ran up to them and we all went into a group hug.

" Missed you guys so much" I said almost crying.

"Aww Gab it's okay,we missed you so much too" Ronnie said to me ,and Ronnie is an overprotective brother which I still love him.

"Come on let's go inside ,I have some people you three should meet, and dad an Kathy aren't here and you guys can go and visit mom later today" I said and they all nodded.

My dad and Kathy came back home from Los Angeles last night an right now they are at the hospital with my mom.

"Gosh Gabby we missed you so much you got a little taller" Jake said hugging me.

"Yeah gabby we did miss you so much" Sally said hugging me as well.

"Well you guys now where the guest rooms are so go put your bags their and come back downstairs and I'll introduce you too my two friends that are here okay?" I tell them.

"Okay" they said in a unison , okay really people these days saying shit all together at once creepy.

10 minutes later once they came downstairs.

"Harry, Niall this is Ronnie,Jake ,and Sally" I said pointing to each person as I said the names.

They all shook hands and Niall kissed Sally on the cheek, and they both blushed after.

"And this is Harry the one with curly hair and this is Niall,the Irish one" I said laughing.

"Hi" They all said

"Okay really what the hell is up with everyone talking in a unison" I said putting up my hands up. They all looked at me and laughed.

"Oh ,gabby we missed you so much"

They said in a unison again. I laughed as they came to hug me and Harry and Niall both smiled.

"Gabby me and Niall are leaving, we have an interview tomorrow morning, so after that we can all hang out again" Harry said.

"Okay bye guys drive safe, love you guys "

"Bye Gabby love you too" they both said in a unison.

Now it brothers and sister time, and to catch up on anything I missed.

Harry's Pov.

Gabby seemed really happy when she saw her brothers and sister. she had told me she missed them a lot, by how she talked about them I know she misses them .

And when gabby introduced us I saw they was Niall was looking at Sally and the way Sally looked at Niall.

"So Niall you like sally" I asked poking him in the stomach.

"I barely know Sally but she's attractive I guess, and what about you and gabby you guys seem to be hanging out a lot do you like her" he said raising and eyebrow,and poking my stomach now.

"I do like ,I like her a lot, oh and Simon invited us for a family dinner at his house tomorrow"

"Okay" was all he said once we arrived home.

---------------------------------------------

Liking the book?? (: