Ch.50 Teen Choice Awards prt2

Zayn's Pov.

Us lads don't really talk to Harry like we used to,will have small conversations but nothing big, I can see it in his eyes he's hurt, he hates himself for it, he cries himself to sleep every night. Our replacement for Gabby is Cody Simpson for right now, he's going to help us get Gabby back on tour with us and Harry and Gabby back together.

Right now when Gabby sang that song, she felt pain, she was even crying, she looked up and saw harry he was also tearing up .

Liam's Pov.

I took Mileena as my date to the Teen Choice Awards, we saw Gabby when we came out of the car and onto the red carpet, when she saw us and Taylor she liked turned around and walked away and went inside.

Gabby is sitting in front of us,two rows in front from me and the lads.
Gabby was called up to sing her song,
when she was singing, she looked hurt, and sad like Harry really hurt her, she was even crying during the song.

"Thank you guys so much, love guys" Gabby said walking backstage. I looked at the lads and we all nodded but Harry wasn't looking, I me and Louis got up and went towards Gabbys dressing room.

When we walked in she was sitting on her chair crying.

"Gabby" I said, she looked at me and louis an gave us a half smile.

"Oh hi" she said whipping her tears.

"We've missed you so much" Louis said hugging her.

"I've missed you guys too trust me, being at the beach house by myself, I get pretty lonely" she said giggling.

"So how have you two boys been" she said fixing her makeup.

"Well tour isn't as fun as it was with you" I said.

"Guys if this is all you came to talk about, is me going back on tour with you guys, it's not going to happen Im sorry" she said walking out of the dressing room.

"Time for plan B, liam" Louis said, I nodded and followed him to our dressing room since we were going to sing as well.

Gabriella's Pov.

So they really just came into my dressing room to try and make me come back on tour, well sorry boys it's not going to happen.

I walked out if my dressing room and I passed by Harry, he looked down and I kept on walking and made it too my seat.

"You did great honey, you ok" my mom asked, I nodded and saw Cody on stage to present the best female artist.

And the nominees are

Gabriella Cowell

Selena Gomez

Rihanna

Ariana grande

Taylor swift

"And the winner goes too, GABRIELLA COWELL" Cody yelled, I won I actually won, everyone was screaming as clapping.

I walked on stage and got my award and Cody kissed my cheek.

"Omg, I can't believe I won, well I like too thank everyone for voting,
Rihanna, Selena, and Ariana, you guys are amazing singers. I wanna thank my fans so much, I wouldn't be able to live my dream without you guys, I also want to thank my mom for believing in me and being my hero, I love you guys, thank you" I said waving,walking back stage.

I sat back down in my seat and my mother said.

"I'm your hero" she asked holding my hand.

"You'll always be my hero mom, your the reason why I'm living my dream, cause you believe in me" I said as I hugging her.

Kim Kardashian came out on stage.

"These boys have had so many girls scream, they are also number 1 in the UK and here in the US, give it up for
One Direction everybody" she said.

I clapped.

Their music started playing.

Zayn's Pov.

Time for plan B.

Niall's Pov.

Time for plan B.

I looked at Liam when the music stated playing, and we both nodded.

( One Direction You & I )

N: I figured it out, I figured it out from black and white, seconds an hours maybe they had to take sometime

I looked at Liam and nodded, he walked down the stage and grabbed Gabbys hand and he was still singing while doing that, he brought her on stage and put her on the chair we had on stage, she looked down when she sat down.

Li: I know how it goes, I know how it goes from wrong and right,silence and sound, did they ever hold each other tight like us, did they ever fight like us

Liam put Gabby right in front of harry so when Harry was about to sing his part of the song.

H: You & I, we don't want to be like them, we can make it till the end nothing can come between You & I, not even the gods above, can separate the two of us, no nothing can come between
You & I oh, You & I

Z: I figured it out,saw the mistakes from up an down meet in the middle there's always room for common ground

Lo: I see what it's like, I see what it's like for day and night, never together, cause they see things in a different light like us,
they never tried like us

H: You& I, we don't want to be like them, we can make it till the end nothing can come between You & I, not even the gods above, can separate the two of us

Z: Cause You & I

All: we don't want to be like them,we can make it till the end, nothing can come between You & I, not even the gods above, can separate the two of us, no nothing can come between You & I
oh, You & I, oooh, You & I, we can make it if we try You & I
oh, You & I.

Harry's Pov.

When we started singing, Liam walked down the stairs and took Gabriella's hand and brought her on stage and put her in front of me and I started singing my part of the song You & I . I miss her, I need her back, back with me were she's safe, Mileena's mom is out of jail, Ryan might come for her, I need Gabby back.

Gabby's POV.

I can't believe Liam brought me up on stage during their performance.
Liam put me right in front of Harry, so harry was lucking into my eyes will he was singing, he looks hurt and sad. Well he cheated on me, but I do miss him, I miss him so much. I love him so much.

_______________________

What do you guys think? Will Gabby take Harry back??

comment and vote(: