Ch.3 Should I care?

Gabby Pov.

I hadn't notice I was staring at Harry for a while until I was called out of my day dream by Louis.

"Harry this is Gabriella Cowell, Simon Cowell's daughter the one he's always talking about" Louis tells him, Harry stares at me with those beautiful green eyes that can melt a girls heart.

"Hello love" Harry smiles and kisses my cheek.

I tried my best not to blush because I notice who the blond bimbo was as she lifted her head from her phone, I turn to glare at Eleanor and she mouths a sorry.

I noticed Taylor was acting like she doesn't know me but I don't care, I don't like her for so many reasons. I don't hate her I just don't like her.She hates me and I don't know why? She just does but two can play at that game bitch.

"Hi my name is Taylor swift" Taylor gives me an evil smirk .

"Gabriella" I mumble glaring at her.

"Good now that you guys are all here lets get started!" Tyler my favorite photographers also my gay best friend who I love to the moon and back!

Tyler is gay and he's proud of it and I love that about him, he's not afraid of what people think of him.

"Okay Gabby since you're our model go get your makeup and hair done, your stylist is in your dressing room already" Tyler said.

"Thanks Tyler" I say as I walk up to him and give him a kiss on the cheek.

"And boys go get ready as well, in your dressing room" Tyler instructs as he sets up his camera sets with his partner.

"Oh and Taylor stay here on the couch we don't want you in the room while the boy are getting ready" Tyler tells Taylor I start laughing behind him as I see her get mad.

"Why, I wanna be with my boyfriend" She hisses at Tyler getting up close to him.

I have to step in for Tyler cause he as well doesn't like her, just for the fact she made fun of him for being gay. which was so rude!

"Taylor I suggest you stay here, we don't want to hear moaning again like my last photo shoot with Cody, except your with Harry now" I said smirking at her while she fumes.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention that Cody Simpson is like one of my best guy friends.

"Ugh fine" She walks over to the couch and glares at me.

"What Taylor can't face the fact that we don't want you with the boys in the dressing room, you can't always be up Harry's ass" I snap at her because she was acting like a 5 year old.

"Maybe I like being up his ass" She said

"I bet you would, you did like too when you where up Cody's ass" I said.

All the boy start laughing except Harry he looked hurt. Was he hurt by what I said? Or because of Taylor?

I walked into my dressing room with the girls laughing. My hair dresser Claire, makeup dresser Mia and Eleanor all laughing.

"Sassy!" Mia bends over laughing so hard. I laughed sitting in the chair as they calmed down and started with my hair and makeup.

"I got your clothes set up for you" Eleanor informs me.

"Thanks, why didn't you tell me Taylor was gonna be here? I would've brought her dog food" I ask Eleanor and she shrugs her shoulders.

"I didn't know till Harry arrived with a Taylor behind him" She explains.

"He's cute" I say.

"Who?" Eleanor smirks at me.

"Harry he's cute" I tell her as I blushed.

"See! I told louis we should've introduce you and Harry" Eleanor huffs crossing her arms.

I think Harry is cute, but he has a girlfriend. I shouldn't care about their relationship he might hurt her and she will deserve it or she will hurt him and he doesn't deserve that.

Should I care?

Simon's Pov.

Paul called me and informed me the boys were on time for their photoshoot with Gabby. She's never met all the boys only louis because he's dating Gabby's best friend Eleanor.

"Simon what do you want for breakfast?" Kathy my girlfriend for the past three years.

"Anything is fine love" I tell her as I pecked her lips and went back to my bills and letters that were stacked on my desk.

"Let's take a break from that honey, lets go out to the back lay by the pool get some sun" She rubs my shoulders.

"I'll be right there babe" I tell her, she smiles and walks out the room.

I got up and walked to my room changing and meeting Kathy in the back.

"Simon you have a phone call they said it was important" Jim a friend of mine comes to me and hands me the phone.

__________________________

Hope you guys liked the chapter, sorry if it was short):

Comment and vote!