Ch.9 Sunset beach walk

Gabriella's Pov

Me and Harry got into my Range Rover since Harry walked to Starbucks and I came in my car.

"Gabby let me drive" Harry asked as we walked across the street.

"How do I know your a good driver?" I raised an eyebrow at him as my keys dangled from my hand.

"Well the boys aren't dead are they" He chuckled making me giggle.

"Fine here" I tossed him my keys but he followed me to the car door where I was going to sit, he opened the door for me.

What a gentleman he is, and cute too.

"Thanks"

"Your welcome love" He said and I blushed.

"Your blushing aww how cute" he said while pinching my cheeks I slapped his hand away.

"Ow what was that for "He asked while I was laughing.

"Don't pinch my cheeks love" I said pinching his now.

"Oh but you get to pinch mine"Harry said giving me a fake glare.

"Yeah cause I'm not driving you are,now hurry up I want to see the sunset" I rushed him as he out the key in a ignition.

"Okay,okay sheesh I'm going" He flips his hair making me giggle.

15 minutes later

Once we arrived at the beach I was about to open my door when Harry stopped me.

"I got it love " He tells me as he opens my door .

"Thank you again Mr.Styles" I thank him, he bows like a gentlemen.

"Your welcome Miss. Cowell" Harry said copying me when I said his last name.

"Wait how did you know my last name?" he asked

"Well my dad is Simon Cowell and he does talk about you guys alot" I stated.

"Oh right well that was a dumb question " Harry mentally slapped himself .

"No it wasn't ,you just forgot with all that curly hair you have" I said messing with his hair and running off.

Louis mentioned that Harry's curls are soft and that it takes Harry a while to take out the tangles.

"You did not just do that" He smirks .

I'm running towards the water.

"Your going to pay for that Gabby" he said trying to catch me.

"No, I'm good" I tell as I was running.

I turned around and I fell to the floor and Harry's on top of me now.

"Hi" I said giggling.

"Hi love" He said with a smile on his face. He got up and held his hand out to help me out. I took his hand and we sat on the sand talking about our lives, and how my mom is doing and what we like to do,

"Harry are you ok you keep checking your phone like you have somewhere to be ?" I asked him.

"No,no I don't have anywhere to be it's just, I broke up with Taylor yesterday an she won't stop texting me" He said looking annoyed and a bit upset.

"Oh I'm so sorry this is all my fault" I said putting my head in my hands.

"Oh no Gabriella it's not your fault,its mine for going out with her, and while me and Taylor were dating she's been texting this guy, but it's not your fault" he said holding my hand to assure me that it wasn't my fault.

Harry's Pov.

She thinks it's her fault that I broke up with Taylor, it's definitely not her fault at all it's mine for going out with her

But hanging out with Gabriella today was fun and I'm having an amazing time with her. watching her hair blow in the wind and looking at the sunset makes her look even more beautiful than ever.

"It's beautiful" She says look straight into the sunset.

"It looks just as beautiful like you" I said smiling at her happily she smiles at my comment.

"Thank you"

"For what love ?" I said.

"For making this day fun for me, and hanging out with me, as in just the plain old me ,not Simon Cowell's Daughter everyone want to talk to or hangout with" Gabby explains to me.

"I know how you feel, I should be thanking you for making my day fun, and for listening to me talk about my life" I said.

"Your welcome, I'm always here if you need to talk to me" She said as she kissed my cheek and I smiled.

"Well let's go back to my house for dinner my Dad and Kathy should be their soon"

" Ok sure, here let me help you up" I grab her and and threw her over my shoulder and she laughing.

"Harry put me down,now!" She said trying not to laugh.

"Nope I'm carrying you all the way to the car" I said.

"Fine, but hey, since I'm back here ,you have a nice ass" She said making both of us laugh.

"So who's driving me or you" I asked Gabby.

"You, I'm to tired I worked to hard"She lets out a fake deep sigh.

"Oh really so being carried is a lot of work"I said chuckling a bit.

"Duh" she said while getting in the car

"Hey gabby does Uncle Si know I'm coming over " I asked.

"Nope , but it'll be a surprise ,he talks about you lads a lot like you guys are his kids" She said with a smile.

"Well ,he talks about you a lot"

"Trust me I know he does , he won't shut up about me, I guess it's cause I'm his daughter and I'm so talented as he says " Gabby explains annoyed.

"Well when can I see this talent of yours?" I asked.

"Maybe later at the house after dinner" she says to me and winks then smiles.

_________________________

The boys call Simon, Uncle Si,

Just to let you know if you forgot or something :)