Ch.14 Catching up

Sally's Pov.

When Gabby let us in, I saw a blonde headed boy when he turned around I saw his face and he was cute,really cute.

When Gabby introduced us to the two boys that were standing in the living room. Niall had kissed my cheek. I blushed and I saw that he was too. I looked at Gabby and she was smiling like a freak .

"So what have I missed guys ?" Gabby asked us.

"Well I have been doing really good in dance school and I graduate in 6 months so yeah nothing importanat" I said.

" Well ,Priscilla is 5 months and she's been doing good , she's healthy and I got a job in Los Angeles (California)as a manager in a building for the bigger malls. And that pretty much it oh and Jasmine, is a manager at forever 21, so you didn't miss anything really" Ronnie explains.

"Oh okay, what about you Jake what's going on with your life " gabby asked

" Umm it's good, we haven't been doing anything really in the army, just training again, to prepare but right now we are on a two month break" he said.

"Oh cool so are you staying here for your break?" Gabby asked.

"Yeah but only for a couple of weeks" He said.

"Cool well, you guy can take my car and go to the hospital I visited mom this morning, and dad and Kathy are on their way here so, here are my keys" Gabby said to us as we grabbed her keys so we can go see mom.

Gabby's Pov.

They seemed quiet, like they are hiding something from me which I don't know what it is.

10 minutes later dad an Kathy are home.

"Gabby we are having dinner tomorrow here as a family , and the boys are coming as well" he said to me

"Alright" I said and went upstairs since I was tired. I walked to my closet to find some pajamas and found my night gown I decided to put on. I found myself lonely in my room alone making me feel like I needed to fry for no reason.

Simons Pov .

I decided to have dinner tomorrow as a family since Isabelle is coming out of the hospital tomorrow and I also invited the boys over for dinner with us since I consider the boy part of my family.

Ronnie,Jake an Sally are at the hospital right now visiting Isabelle,and Gabby is at home. I got Gabby her contract that she needs to sign so she can be on my record label, she has an amazing voice and the boys are looking for an opening act and since she's is already getting close to the boys, she won't have a problem and at least she goes on tour with people she knows ,part of the reason why we are having dinner is to tell Gabby about the contract and to celebrate my kids being back home......

"Simon ?" Kathy said while we where walking towards our bedroom

"Yes" I answered.

"Gabby looked a little upset" She said.

"She's probably just tired"

Well let's see how dinner goes....

_________________________

Comment and vote (: