Ch.20 Recording time

Gabriella's Pov.

Today is my first day recording, Harry and the boys are coming as well to hear what I got. I'm waiting for them to arrive and my dad is in here with the producers that I've known for a long times.

"Hey beautiful" I hear a husky voice behind me and put his hands over my eyes.

"I don't know who this beautiful person is but I beat she is very beautiful and I would love to me her" I said giggling.

"Gabby really what have I said about doubting yourself about being beautiful,and about you not being skinny I love you for who you are" he said.

Taking his hand off my eyes and turning the chair around to face him o look in those amazingly green eyes.

" Your beautiful gabby" he said giving me a kiss.

"Aww gabby,are you saying your not beautiful again" Louis said chuckling.

"Yeah Gabby don't doubt yourself your gorgeous" Eleanor said to me as I was still in Harry's arms.

"See I told you, your beautiful" Harry said whispering to me in my ear.

The rest of the boys came in and greeted me with a hi and a hug I sat done next to my friend jimmy, the music producer. I told him what song to play once I go into the booth.

"Okay guys ready to hear me sing"I said a little shyly.

"Yes" they said in a unison, with a smile on their face. I walk towards the booth,closing the door behind me and I put the headphones on and I was ready to sing.

~ Die In Your Arms by Justin bieber/cover by Ariana Grande ~

Say you love me as much as I love you

yeah would you hurt me baby could

you do that to me yeah would you lie

to me baby cause the truth hurts so

much more would you do the things

that drive me crazy leave my heart

still at the door.

I'm just selfish there's no way that I could

share you that would break my heart

to pieces honestly the truth is if I could

just die in your arms I wouldn't mind

cause every time you touch me I just

die in your arms.

Harry smiling at me like a freak but he seems amazed by my voice when Harry had first heard me he told me he loved my voice.

cause every time a boyfriend and

I break up my world is crush and I'm

all alone the love bug crawls right up

and bites me ooh and if there was a

reason to call me a fool cause I love to

hard are their any rules baby if there's

is a lesson then baby teach me how to

behave just tell me what I got to do

just to stay right next to you.

oh, I can't help it I'm just selfish there's no way

that I can share you that would break

my heart to pieces honesltly the truth

is if I could just die in your arms I

wouldn't mind cause every time you

touch me I just die in your arms ooh it

feels so right so baby, baby please

don't stop boy basically I'm saying

here is that I can't live without my

baby loving you is so damn easy for

me yeah ain't no need for

contemplating promise you won't keep

me waiting tell me baby I'm all that

you need if I could just die in your

arms I wouldn't mind cause every time

you touch me I just die in your arms

ooh it feels so right so baby, baby please

don't stop boy if I could just die ima

make you believe boy that I wouldn't

mind don't stop baby bout what you

do to me yeah woah,no oh

Ooh if I could just die

Baby please don't go boy

Don't go, no no no

I look up after I was done and everyone was clapping and smiling I giggles to myslef. I stopped giggling when I heard Jimmy threw the speakers here I'm the booth.

"Gabby that was great now I you can go for lunch and come back later around 4:30pm" he said to me. I walked in the room where everyone else was at and they all attacked me with a hug.

"Hey hey don't hurt my girlfriend she's mine so back off" Harry said laughing he came up to me and gave me a kiss.

"That was amazing babe" he told me

"Thanks curly" I said pressing my lips back onto his.

"Okay so can we go to lunch or are you guys going to make out cause hungry" Niall said complaining.

"Oh shut up Niall you just had my cookie" Zayn said slapping his head.

"Fine let's go and eat lunch since Niall's hungry" I said giggling.

We all left the room and Harry is holding my hand as we walked down stairs to the car.

Harry's pov.

Gabby has an amazing voice and I'm glad she gets to go on tour with us. Gabriella , she loves hanging out with the boys and I'm glad she get along with them . I get to call Gabriella mine.

When she sang that song it was just beautiful anything she sings sounds beautiful.

Zayn's Pov.

I'm speechless, she had an amazing voice,so angelic, she's talented...

Niall's Pov.

Damn Gabby has an amazing voice ,that needs to be discover, I'm glad she's our opening act for our tour she's going to rock it.

Liam's Pov.

Gabby has an amazing voice ,very talented I'm glad she's our opening act for our tour.

Louis Pov.

Damn Gabby has an amazing voice I can't believe she never put her voice out their on YouTube or something long time ago I'm glad Simon gave her a contract and now she's our opening act.

Anonymous Pov.

It looks like Gabby is going on tour with the boys and she's able to date harry, well not for long gabby just watch and see me take him way and he'll be mine...

Who do you guys think this anonymous person is and comment and vote for next chapter!!!!!