Ch.2 Meeting the boys for the first time

Gabriella Pov.

As I got to the parking lot, I noticed so many fans waiting outside screaming and crying. I laughed but also felt bad they wait outside to see the boys and some of them may never get a picture with them or an autograph, hell my fans can barely get anything from me because security rush me and I feel so bad for them.

Both fandoms were mixed in the crowd, mine and the boys. Before I got out the car my phone began to ring only to be getting a call from Eleanor.

"Hello" I answered grabbing my bag and getting out my car.

"Hey are you almost here?" Eleanor asks, I hear laughing and yelling in the back ground.

"yeah, I'm outside I'll be inside in a few" I explain as I walking to a couple of fans to say hi.

"Okay, hurry the boys are eating all the goodies!" Eleanor fake cries, I laughed before hanging up.

Walking into the photo shoot I spotted Eleanor, she smiles and hugs me.

"Hey"

"Hey El" I said as I hugged her.

Louis walks over to me and jumps on me, I tried to hold him but he's too heavy!

"Get off me" I grumble.

"Sorry Gab just haven't seen you in a while" He chuckles.

The rest of the boys walk over to introduce themselves, I've never really met them only Niall a few times but that's mostly it.

I see the curly haired boy walking toward me with a familiar blond bimbo walking with him. Harry Styles the ladies man, also known as having one night stands with many girls.

He's cute actually, really cute and I don't think any of those things are true about him. Tabloids like to make so much stuff up just to make a story about anyone even though it may or may not be true.

Eleanor's Pov.

Gosh I am so excited for this photoshoot! Maybe Harry will dump his clingy blond bimbo and dated Gabby, I've always told Louis we should set them up be he was unsure to ask Harry because the way he is. Having one nightstands he didn't want gabby to get hurt which I understand but Gabby can change Harry.

"I can't believe Harry brought Taylor to this photoshoot" I hiss under my breath.

"He had no choice she was hanging onto him like a lonely monkey" Louis jokes, I let out a giggle.

"She just annoys me!" I groan out loud.

"Who annoys you?" Niall asks, I point to Harry and Taylor across the room making out.

"You should've heard them Im the bathroom, I suggest you don't go in there unless you want to sanitize everything" Niall whispers and he sits next to me.

"When is your friend getting her? She is the main one that needs to me be here" Liam asks, I shrug and dial Gabby's number.

Once I was off the phone with her I told the boys she was outside and should be coming in soon.

"Hey" I smiled and walked over to her hugging Gabby.

"Hey El" She smiled back.

Louis jumps on Gabby and she tries her best to hold his weight but she looked like she was gonna pass out carrying his fast ass.

"Get off me" Gabby grumbles and Louis laughs getting off.

"Sorry Gab, just haven't seen you in a while" Louis tells her.

The boys to introduce themselves, Gabby hasn't fully met the boys. I honestly don't know why.

_________________________

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!
Love you guys xx

Comment and vote (: