Ch.38 Shopping with Gemma

Gabriella's Pov.

After me and Harry left the park me and Gemma drove to the mall for some girl shopping.

"Gemma you should seriously come to my house in LA, I have so much clothes,shoes and purses I don't really wear or use , and you can have whatever you want " I said smiling.

"Don't you have clothes in your house in London" she asked surprised.

"Oh yeah, but I have so much clothes trust me I even gave some to Good Will before and I still have alot" I said giggling.

"Well if your okay with it than sure" She said.

"I'm sure we can share or you can just take what you like" I said looking through the racks of clothes.

"I'm glad your going on tour with the boys and me , I won't be the only girl besides lou" She said.

"Me too, were going to have lots of fun" I said.

Me and Gemma shopped for like 3 hours. Me and Gemma have gotten so close these past few days, she's like a best friend and she understands me.

Since Gemma is coming on your with us, she's coming with is back to London tomorrow which is exciting.

Gemma's Pov.

Me and gabby are having so much fun shopping , she even said I could have her clothes since she has a lot she said.

Gabby is like a best friends, she understands me, she understand that I want to wait for that perfect guy.

I can't wait till your starts!!!!:)

________________________

Comment and vote for next chapter I know this ones short so sorry!