Ch.22 Sally and Niall's date

Sally's Pov.

Me and Niall have been hanging out a lot lately and I'm starting to like him a lot. when me and Niall where at the arcade he had asked me out on a date which is today so right now gabby is helping me get ready since Niall said to dress casual.

"Omg I wonder where he's going to take you" Gabby said to me all cheery while sitting next to Harry and Harry chuckles as he looks next to him and see's gabby excited.

"I know I don't know where we are going either all he said was to dress casual" I said blushing.

"Awe gabby look, Sally's blushing" Harry teases, I stuck my tongue at him.

"Awe she is blushing" Gabby add,while poking my cheek.

"Will you guys stop picking on me geese" I said while getting up to change my clothes.

"Okay seriously guys where is Niall taking me I know that you guys know" I said looking at them raising my eyebrow.

"Well we don't know what your talking about,me and curly are going down stairs to let you change" gabby said closing the door behind her.

"Ugh well you guys are no help" I said to myself.

Niall's Pov.

Well today I'm taking Sally on a date and she doesn't know where we are going, I'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend tonight, which I'm nervous for I told gabby that I didn't know what to do but gabby convinced me that Sally likes me, so what the hell might as well do what my heart says right?

"Niall so where are you taking sally" Zayn asked curiously and raising his eyebrow.

"Yeah Niall we want to know" Louis says.

I was about to say something when Liam cut me off.

"Boys leave Niall alone, and we are not spying on him while he's on his date" Liam said. well their goes daddy direction.

"Thank you Liam and if you guys spy on my I swear I'll have gabby play pranks on you guys she doesn't want anyone interrupting mine and sally's date" I said sternly looking at them.

"Okay,okay we won't" Louis said as he put his hand in surrender. I chuckled.

I said bye to the boys and left in my car to go pick up sally.

10 minutes later arriving at Simons house.

I got out of my car and walked up to the door and rang the door bell. the door opened and I saw Gabby standing by the door.

"Hey Niall, Sally is done let me go get her come in and wait in the living room Harry is in their watching the American football game"she said while going up the stairs. I walked into the living room and greeted Harry.

Sally's pov.

I was done getting ready and checked myself in the mirror one last time. gabby came in and said.

"Sally Nialls here waiting for you downstairs" she said to smiling widely

"Ok I'll be down in a minute"I told her.

I walked out of my room and went downstairs and I see Niall dressed nice ,but casual, damn he looked hot!

"Are you ready Sally ?" he asked me with his amazing smile.

"Yeah, let's go" I said going down the stairs and saying bye to Gabby and harry. Once we got into Nialls car I wanted to know where we were going on our date.

"Niall can you please tell me where we are going, neither Harry or gabby would tell me" I said frowning.

"Well don't frown beautiful,it'll be fun I promise" He said holding my hand and his other hand on the wheel driving.

10 minutes later.

"And we are here" Niall said pointing to all the rides and booths. omg we are at the fair I haven't been here in like 6 years.

"Omg Niall ,I haven't been here in like 6 years thanks for bringing me" I said with a huge smile on my face.

"Your welcome now let's go play some games" he said while holding my hand.

Me and Niall had so much fun at the fair he even won me 2 stuffed animals, ones is a huge panda bear and the second one is a small bear. We have been at the fair for almost 3 hours but I'm not complaining I'm having fun.

"Sally let's go to the Farris wheel" Niall said pointing to the ride.

"Okay let's go my little leprechaun" I said skipping towards the ride.

Once me and Niall got on we stopped at the top an Niall was holding my hand and looked at me.

"Sally I've liked you since the minute I saw you ,I fell in love with the beautiful smile and eyes of yours, Sally what I'm trying to say is will you be my girlfriend" Niall looked nervous when he asked me.

Omg he asked me to be his girlfriend, Sally snap out of it, just answer the boys question.

"Yes I will be your girlfriend niall" I said as we went for a hug when we pulled back me and Niall's faces were so close, we both leaned in and his soft lips where pressed up against mone.

Me and Niall looked up to see fireworks going on we both smiled at each other and giggled. I later my head on Niall's shoulder and waited for the ride to be over which I didn't want this night to end.

I hope you guys liked this chapter I will try and update soon , 5 comment and vote 10 and I will update soon. hope your enjoying my book I got a lot more ideas to come soon throughout the book.