Ch.17 Arguments at home.

Harry's Pov.

She said yes, she's mine, she's my girlfriend , I like Gabriella a lot and so perfect, her laugh,smile,personality, everything about her is amazing.

"Let's get you home, before they get even more scared your not home yet" I said putting my arm around her waist,shes so tiny, she beautiful.

"Did you walk or came in your car" she asked.

"I walked" I said smiling at her until she hit my arm.

"What the hell where you thinking walking in the dark alone, your famous someone could have kidnapped you" She rambles about me being in danger.

"Well sorry I was looking for this beautiful girl that I like " I said chuckling a bit.

"Oh really ,have you found her yet , I want to meet her I bet she's beautiful like you describe her "she said laughing.

"She very beautiful" I said.

"Thank you" she said looking at me.

"For what love" I asked looking back at her.

"For coming to look for me" She said as we were walking towards her car. I opened the door for her to get in.

"I would search the whole world for you" I said giving her a kiss on the forehead. I'm driving, Gabby is looking out the window.

15 minutes we arrived back at Simons house.

Gabriella's Pov.

"Ugh well let's get this over with and go inside" I said.

"Wait gabby, don't be mad at them for lying I get that you guys made a promise and they didn't have the right to keep it from, but your mom did tell you right?" He said to me.

Harry is right I shouldn't be mad they just didn't know how or because they knew it would hurt me if I found out. but I know I shouldn't be mad at them, I maybe hurt a little but not mad.

"come on"I said he put his arm around my waist.

When we went inside the house, everyone that was in the living room, all their heads shot up.

"Gabby where the hell where you, you've been gone for almost 3 hours" my dad said angrily.

"I need time to think, Harry found me at the beach" I said while holding his hand trying to smile at him.

"You know you shouldn't have ran out like that gabby you scared all of us" my mom said almost crying, I went up to her .

"Mom I know I just didn't think they would break our promise, I promise I won't ever run out like that again okay" I said to her she nodded and kissed my head.

I see Ronnie ,Jake and Sally looking down at the floor disappointed.

"You guys should have told me earlier" I said looking at all three of them Jake spoke up and said.

"We wanted to Gabby we barely just didn't know how you would take it" Jake said looking at me like he wanted to cry.

"I don't hate you guys I'm just hurt that you guys didn't tell me ,and I forgive you guys you have to forgive and Forget right?" I said looking at them.

"Right" They all said in a unison and getting up to hug me.

"Gabby, are you and Harry dating now" Sally asked raising an eyebrow making me giggle.

I was about to say something when Harry beat me to it.

"Yes, we are" He said smiling ,and putting an arm around my waist and kissing my cheek.

"Your what" my dad yelled,I turned around and see my dad standing their.

"Yes we are" I said smiling.

"No you guys are not going to be together" He said yelling.

"Simon let her be happy" Kathy said, thank you Kathy for helping me out.

"Simon it's not your decision on who she can date or not" My mom said.

"Simon you know that I would never hurt Gabby, I would never do anything to hurt her in anyway" Harry said holding my hand.

My dad looked mad .

"We are having a meeting tomorrow, at 10:30 sharp, so I want all you boys their and gabby" He said walking up the stairs as Kathy trailing behind him I an hear them arguing .

I was about to cry when my brothers and Sally came up to me to give me a comfort hug.

"Gabby everything is going to be okay let dad cool off trust me he'll let you be with harry" She said and Jake and Ronnie nodded.

"Thanks guys"

Harry looked at me and the lads still looked worried after my dad yelling.

"Gabby everything is going to be okay, I promise" he said pulling me into a hug.

"Thanks Harry"I said giving him a peck on the lips.

"Sorry gabby but we better get home since we have a meeting tomorrow morning with Simon, we will see you tomorrow at the meeting" Liam said I nodded, all the boys gave me a hug and last was Harry.

"Everything is going to be okay ,I'll see you tomorrow morning at the meeting, good night beautiful" he crashing his soft lips onto mine.

"Night curly" I said closing the door and going up stairs to change into my pj's. I laid in bed and in minutes that darkness take over.

Zayn's Pov.

Wow. Gabriella is all Harry talks about , the lads and I know he like her , alot. I just don't get why Simon won't let them be happy, let alone that's his daughter he should be happy for her.

Well now we have to wait and see what the meeting is about with gabby and us boys.

________________________

What's the meeting about? what's going to happen? will the meeting be good or bad news? comment an vote if your liking my book so far, this is my first book I've ever written.!!!!!!!!!