Ch.32 Seeing her leave

Gabby's Pov.

Last night after my dad has slapped, I ran up to my room locked the door and went into the closet ago look at family photos.

I went to my room and heard knocking on my door I unlocked it and saw my dad.

"Gabby I'm sor-" I slammed the door in his face before he could finish his sentence I also locked the door.

"Gabby will you please open the door" my dad said.

"NO" I yelled I heard him sigh and he walked away.

I heard another knock on the door ugh, he's still bugging me.

"Would you please stop ba-" I stopped talking once I noticed it was harry.

"Sorry Harry I thought you were my dad knocking" I said letting Harry come into the room.

"It's fine, are you okay you locked yourself in your room last night and you wouldn't open it for me" he said walking towards my balcony to open the door and let fresh air in.

"Well after I came into my room, I went into my closet and was looking at stuff" I said sitting on my bed falling back, on my back.

"Where did you sleep? Your bed is still
made" Harry asked.

"I fell asleep in the closet" I said.

"Oh" Harry said looking down at his hands.

"You ok harry" I asked sitting up.

"Yeah I'm fine, it's just you have to say bye to your mom soon, you can't go to the airport and say bye their, you have to stay here and tell her bye" Harry said to me while holding my hand.

I sat closer to Harry and rested my head in his lap.

"I don't want to say goodbye to her Harry" I said letting a tear slip down.

"I know you dont, it's hard for me to do it with my mom and Gemma" he said stroking my hair."but the best thing is, that you'll see her again, she's going to visit you on tour" Haz add.

I sighed and got up and walked out the door and say my mom waiting by the door. I ran downstairs as ran into my moms arms.

"I'm going to miss you so much mom" I said crying in her arms.

"I'm going to miss you too sweetheart, I'll come see your first concert okay I promise" she said kissing my forehead.

"I'll come visit you mom when i have free time ok, I promise" I said whipping my tears she nodded at me and Sally came over and hugged mom and said goodbye to her.

My dad was taking my mom to LA since he has to do a couple things their.

I walked outside an waves goodbye and I watched as the car left the drive way and disappeared down the street.

__________________________

Ok I know it's a short chapter, but I'll do another one today, hope you like it!

Comment and vote!