Game Night

It was Friday night and Magnus was lounged out on the couch laying on his back with one leg dangling over the edge. He had a book in his hand but he wasn't really paying attention to the spells that he was reading about. It had been a long day and all he wanted was to relax. Which was why he was in his silk robe with tigers and dragons on a Friday night. Well that and he was waiting for his boyfriend to get there.

Alec was supposed to be there at 8 but it was almost 9 already. He had texted to apologize at least. But Magnus missed him. He wasn't used to feeling like he needed someone but Alexander was that person.

Buzzzz

"Who dare disturbs the high warlock of brooklyn?!" He yelled at the door.

"Alec." He heard Alec say in his straight forward way. Even though Magnus asked everytime Alec never said anything different. It was almost like it was their thing. If they skipped it it just wouldn't be the same.

"Hey Magnus! Let us in!" Us? That was not only Alec. Who was with him? The other Nephilim?

"Simon, Izzy, Jace, and Clary came along. Hope you don't mind." Alec admitted through the buzzer. Only Alec could rin his night like this yet still make him happy.

"Come in I suppose." Magnus waved his hand and the door unlocked then he jumped up to go change.

The silk robe with a pair of gold boxer briefs would be fine to wear during a night in with his boyfriend but probably not for a night with his siblings and friends.

He grabbed a pair of gold pants to cover his briefs and a black shirt that said "Do me pro bono". That was better but still him. He fluffed his hair up a little with his hand then walked into the living room.

They were just walking in. He rushed to Alec and gave him a quick peck on the lips even though he wanted much more. Alec was still not the best with PDA.

"Hello all." He waved his arm to acknowledge them all. Jace and Clary were off in the corner speaking in low tones. They didn't look happy. And Simon was touching all of Magnus's things that were cover to him while Izzy tried to stop him.

"I'm so sorry. They gave me no choice." Alec whispered to Magnus.

"It's fine dear. They're your friends so I like them already." He took Alec's hand.

"What should we play?" Simon asked the group.

"How about twister?" Clary offered.

"Yes! Jace you spin." Izzy demanded.

"Why me? Because you are the worst at it."

"Thanks Iz."

"Sorry but it's true. Even Simon's better." She shrugged her shoulders.

"Thanks?" Simon raised an eyebrow.

"Don't worry babe. You're at least cute." Izzy booped his nose.

"Did you bring twister with you?" Magnus asked them.

"Can't you just make it appear?" Clary asked innocently.

"Oh so that's why you all came? You just want to use the warlock." He pouted.

"I for one would like to." Alec whispered huskily and squeezed Magnus's hand. He was blushing which made him look cuter.

"Fine. I'll make it appear." He snapped his fingers and a twister box appeared. Then he landed closer to Alec so he could whisper into his ear. "But you will owe me our own personal game of twister Alexander." 

"Deal." Alec said with his blush spreading to his neck.

"Deal of  what?" Jace asked.

"Ah." Alec froze.

"We made a bet the winner gets to pick the next game. You all want in on it?" Magnus covered smoothly.

They all agreed and Magnus offered to use magic to spin so they could all play. Two spins in and they were already crowded together. Jace was acting like his usual cocky self by holding himself up by his one foot and two fingers instead of his whole hand.

"Left hand yellow." Magnus called out.

Jace shifted then crumpled without warning. Izzy started laughing.

"I told you! Twister just isn't your game." Izzy mocked. Jace glared but lost it when he slipped on the mat again. Izzy laughed so hard that she fell to her stomach and rolled over.

"Ha! You're out too!" Jace retorted.

"Worth it." Izzy spit out while still laughing. The others chuckled but they were able to control themselves better than Izzy.

"Keep going. Hurry!" Simon hissed.

"Right." Izzy grabbed the board and spun.

"Right hand yellow." Izzy announced and Jace laughed.

"Glad I'm already out." He said.

Magnus and Alec were closest so they ended up tangled together while Simon and Clary had more space. Simon slipped and blamed it on his sock.

"You two should just give up." Clary said after a couple more rounds. By then they were all twisted up in each other's bodies.

"Nah I'm good." Alec said.

"I prefer to win darling." Magnus offered.

They went a couple more spins before there was a crack in the game.

"That's not fair!" Clary cursed. "I can't reach."

"It's not our fault you're short." Alec teased.

"Jerk." Clary was standing above them and glaring daggers at Alec.

"Jace please control your little girlfriend." Alec laughed. It was a rare moment that Alec acted so open. Magnus had to support it so he laughed along with him.

"Oh I'm going to-" Clary jumped at Alec, knocking him over on top of Magnus. They all crumpled into a pile as Clary started punching Alec.

"Hey! Ouch. Stop it!" Alec yelled as he held his hands up to cover his face.

All of a sudden it stopped. Magnus looked up to see Jace holding his girlfriend against his chest as she struggled. Izzy and Simon were bent over laughing and Alec was slowly getting up.

"So does that mean I won?" Magnus asked.

"No way. I wouldn't have fallen if it weren't for shorty over there." Alec declared.

"But you still fell before me." Magnus smiled.

"Tie?" Alec asked with a sweet smile. Magnus could never say no to that face.

"Tie." Magnus agreed.

"So what game is next?" Jace asked.

"Truth or dare." Magnus suggested.

"That could be fun." Alec agreed.

It wasn't until 3 am before the others called it a night. Magnus had to admit that he had had a great night. It was much more fun than when he threw parties. He had never actually had a group of friends that he belonged with but Alexander's friends accepted him as if he had always been there.

"I'm exhausted." Alec said as he wraps his arms around Magnus and kissed his neck lightly.

"Are you sure?" Magnus asked as he led Alec to his room.

"Well I might be up for a little more fun."

"Really?" Magnus asked as he kissed Alec passionately.

"Maybe." Alec sat on his bed.

"I need to get a drink then we can continue this." Magnus hurried away then got back to see Alec passed out. He was snoring lightly and as much as Magnus wanted to wake him up he couldn't.

He helped Alec strip down and then tucked him in.  He turned the light off took off his pants and shirt and then crawled into his bed. Alec instantly curled up against him.

A/N thank you for reading and voting! Who else is excited about tonight's episode?