Hungover

"Magnus?" Alec called out with his eyes still closed. His head was pounding.

"Yes, darling?" Magnus sang out but to Alec it sounded like he was bellowing in his ear.

"Damm," Alec groaned and grabbed his head.

"Hurting?" Magnus asked with a smile and Alec looked at him with blurry eyes.

"Immensely." Alec hissed.

"Good." Magnus chuckled.

"What happened?" Alec tired to sit up but the room started spinning causing him to fall back. His mouth was so dry that he was worried hiss tongue was going to shrivel up.

"You, mister, tried to drink an entire liquor store." Magnus brushed Alec's hair out of his face.

"Why? I don't even like to drink those little fruity things you give me." Alec rubbed his hand across his face.

"Right. What's the last thing you remember?" Magnus asked him.

"I can't remember anything right now. I'm pretty sure my skull has split in half." Alec whined.

Magnus tapped the back of Alec's head which felt like he took a hammer to it and smiled. "Nope. It's still attached."

"What the hell, Magnus!" Alec exclaimed and rolled away from him.

"Hey, this is your own fault." Magnus shrugged.

"Why are you acting like such a dick?" Alec demanded.

"If you remembered last night you'd know why." Magnus studied his nails.

"Care to share?" Alec prompted him when he realized that Magnus didn't plan to say anything else.

"You made out with someone else." Magnus said with a glare.

"What?!" Alec was shocked. "No way!"

"I saw you and so did everyone else." Magnus reached for his phone and brought up the disgusting picture. "See?"

Alec's cheeks burned red, "Magnus, that's a statue." He looked closer and his ntries furrowed. "Of you."

"I didn't say it was a real person." Magnus shrugged.

"But it's you." Alec cocked an eyebrow.

"Fine." Magnus waved his hand taking away the pain from Alec's hangover. "I'll let it go this time."

"Thanks?" Alec laughed.

"But you need to promise to never get that drunk again." Magnus said.

"I still don't know how it happened." Alec shook his head trying to remember.

"We did play beer pong, who knew you were the worst pingpong player in the world." Magnus laughed remembering.

"Of course I am! It takes coordination and skill. I have neither of the above unless I'm fighting!" Alec declared with a smile.

"True, even your pick up lines are lacking." Magnus took Alec's hand.

"What are you talking about?" Alec asked, not sure he wanted to know the answer.

"Well, you asked me if it hurt." Magnus smiled big.

"If what hurt?"

"When I fell from heaven."

"But you're literally half demon."

"Exactly what I told you then you tried to argue the fact by naming off angelic parts of me."

"By the angel, can you just kill me?" Alec groaned.

"It was adorable." Magnus kissed him. "But my favorite was when you asked if I was single."

"Please stop," Alec grumbled against Magnus's chest where he was hiding his face.

"I told you I wasn't, because I'm not, then you started crying." Magnus laughed. "That's when you made out with my statue."

"Do you have a knife around so I can just stab myself please?" Alec asked, far too embarrassed to continue living.

"Now, Alexander, I'm the one who should be upset. You'll be just fine." Magnus lifted Alec's chin. "You owe me a serious make out session."

"According to that picture I already delivered." Alec smirked. "And why the he'll was there a statue of you?"

"Obviously because I'm beautiful. Everyone likes to look at me." Magnus beamed.

"Damn right." Alec pushed Magnus back and snapped his teeth at him. "You're beautiful enough to eat."

"Yes, I am." Magnus ran his fingers over Alec's chest as Alec's leaned down to press his mouth to Magnus's.

A/N Sorry for the weirdness in this one. I got a request to put some of those silly memes in a chapter. And I accidentally watched part of the break up so I needed a little cheering up. Hope you liked it!
And hey, 2 updates for the day! 😄