11. Are You Happy Now?

A/N I haven't watched the finale yet so please no spoilers and this chapter is going to be short.

"Are you happy now?" Raphael glared at Magnus and shoved him one last time for good measure.

"Look at my hair, you bastard. Of course I'm not happy." Magnus was near tears. "And you scared him away."

"I'm pretty sure you're the one who scared him away." Raphael shrugged.

"Why couldn't you just take the joke?" Magnus shook his head. "Why do you always have to be such a damn drama queen? That's supposed to be my job."

"Yeah, well I hate glitter and you know that." Raphael laughed. He and Magnus could never stay mad for long.

"That was the point. Just like when you put skunk spray in my cologne last month. Or did you think I wanted to smell like roadkill for a week?" Magnus cracked a smile.

"Maybe." Raphael brushed off some glitter.

"You're terrible." Magnus shoved Raphael and got up.

"Are you just realizing this? Now help me up so I can fix your hair so we can go get your man back." Raphael held out his hands.

Magnus pulled him to his feet. "Damn straight."

"I think the point of this is that he isn't straight." Raphael chuckled.

"You're an idiot." Magnus snorted.

-------------
"Tell me again why we had to leave?" Alec asked Izzy.

"Because Mom and Dad got home early and they're waiting for us." Izzy pulled on Alec's arm urging him to go faster.

"So what? Just tell them we're busy." Alec said. "They won't care."

"You don't get it. They're home without us. I left the video I sent to Magnus up on my computer. If they so much as move the mouse they'll see it. How do you think they'll react to seeing their perfect, straight son with makeup on his face. Plus they can get to my messages which won't help." Izzy flagged down a cab and they jumped in.

"Izzy, how could you leave it all in the open. They'll kill me." Alec closes his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"I'm so sorry. We both know they weren't supposed to come back until tomorrow. I forgot." Izzy pointed out.

"Oh great, they're calling me now." Alec's hand shook as he hit answer. "Hello Mother."

"Hello darling, we're getting dinner. Meet us at the restaurant on 5th. Are you suitable to eat out or do you need to change?" She said and Alec let out a sigh of relief. There was no way she knew his secret.

"Izzy and I are presentable." Alec said.

"Good. Be there in 10 minutes."

"We're 20 minutes away."

"Then you better hurry."

"We'll do our best."

A/N How do you think their dinner will go? What about Magnus? What's he going to do when he sees Alec again? Don't worry I'll update in about 12 hours.

Question: Which would you rather be: Warlock, Werewolf, Vampire, Shadowhunter, or Mundane?