A Couple That Fights Together...

Wahoo!! This is officially part 100. Thank you so much for all of your support, reads, votes, and comments! You are all amazing! 

A/N Also, just to help with confusion this is technically set before the last one shot. This explains what happened to Alec's bow as requested by: Darthwalker

"Magnus?" Alec murmured sleepily as he reached to the other side of the bed only to touch cold sheets. His eyes popped open. "Magnus?"

The room was empty. He rolled over and checked his phone that was on the nightstand table. It was 3:05 a.m. Where the hell was Magnus? He pulled the comforter off his body and sat up. His toes curled up when they touched the cold floor. He slipped his feet into his slippers that Magnus had gotten him for Christmas the year before. They were blue and covered in glitter and Alec secretly loved them. 

He stood up and shuffled to the bedroom door. When he opened it a puff of cold air hit him. Goosebumps rose up on his arms from the cold air. He pulled on the black robe that matched Magnus's gold one which he noted was missing from its peg on the wall next to Alec's.  

"Magnus?" He called out again as he stepped into the hallway. He pulled out a knife and held it in his right hand while he strapped on his bow. Alec had no idea what he'd be walking into. Was Magnus in danger?

He tiptoed towards the balcony door that was open. The curtains ruffled in the breeze. He wrapped his robe around his body tighter to try and keep out the chilly air. He heard a soft growling sound. He ducked down and continued forward. He took a deep breath and pulled the curtain back ready to stab the demon. 

"Magnus!" Alec yelled and threw the knife to the ground. "I could have killed you."

"Ah, Alexander, you would like to think so but you weren't exactly quiet. You broke at least one vase on your way out here and possibly your toe on the couch." Magnus cupped Alec's face in his hand. "Adorable."

"Stop it." Alec tried to look angry but the smile kept it from working. "I thought you were in danger."

"In danger of missing you." Magnus joked.

"By the angel, that was horrible." Alec laughed.

"Only the best for you, my dear." Magnus chuckled.

"I think you're right about my toe." Alec glanced down at his toe that was already purple. 

"Can you explain to me how you're a shadowhunter with how clumsy you are?" Magnus teased and used magic to heal the toe.

"I slept with the Clave leader, obviously." Alec winked.

"I knew it!" Magnus threw his hands up in the air. "I should have known I wasn't the only old man that got you in the mood." 

"Exactly. Old man is my thing. I mean, if you had grey hair I'd never leave your side." Alec shrugged.

"Kinky, Lightwood." Magnus touched Alec's hair then he twisted it around his finger just enough to get Alec's attention before releasing it slowly. "How about we take this conversation inside?"

"I like that idea." Alec smiled up at Magnus and then before Magnus could react he picked him up, throwing him over his shoulder so his ass was in the air. 

"Ahh!" Magnus yelped excitedly. 

Alec slapped his ass and then walked inside. Magnus closed the door with a swipe of his hand. Alec sauntered to the bedroom. 

"Shit!" Alec exclaimed as he tripped over his own foot and dropped Magnus before falling on top of him. 

"Ouch!" Magnus yelled then started to laugh. "How am I not surprised that you couldn't even make it to the bed?"