12. Solangelo and Malec Double Date

"Hurry up, Death Boy." Will called out as he walked up to Nico's cabin. He opened the door and walked in without knocking.

"You're the one who's late, Sunshine." Nico pointed out giving him a smirk. "And it's your friend so I'm completely fine with staying here."

"No way, you promised." Will smacked him. "Now get dressed."

Nico looked down at his black pants, black shirt with a white skull, and black boots. "You might want to get your eyes checked doc. I am dressed."

"Shut up. I know you are, but like dress clothes, please... doctors orders?" Will held his hands together pleading.

"Like this?" Nico motioned to the khaki pants, flip flops, and colorful shirt Will was wearing.

"Well it can still be black." Will shrugged and smiled.

Nico shook his head. He had an idea. "Be right back."

"Perfect! Thank you! But hurry!" Will clapped his hands.

Nico stepped in the bathroom and shadow traveled to Will's cabin, grabbed what he needed, made one other stop, and went back. He quickly changed and stepped out.

"How is this?" Nico asked, spinning in a circle.

"Very funny." Will glared at him and crossed his arms over his chest as he looked at Nico in his clothes song with blonde dyed hair. Nico got distracted by how his motion pulled the fabric tight over his muscles. "But you know what you're missing?"

"A fashion sense?" Nico chuckled.

"A flower crown!" Will whipped it out of his back pocket along with one for himself. "Now we match completely!"

"No!" Nico pushed him away. "This was a joke. I'm not going anywhere like this."

"Too late death boy. The portal's here." Will grabbed Nico's hand and pulled him through to Magnus's doorway. He didn't like the feeling of traveling like this but it wasn't as slimy or dead as shadow traveling which was nice.

"How did you know I was going to do that. You had to know." Nico demanded. Sure Will might be the kind of guy who might just carry around a flower crown in his pocket but he acted like he knew exactly what Nico was going to do.

"I'm sure I have no idea what you're talking about." Will gave him a smug smile and knocked. He quickly grabbed the dropped flower crown and put it back on Nico's head just as Magnus opened the door.

Magnus looked between them, raised an eyebrow, and chuckled. "Hello again Will, and this must be Nico."

Alec eyed them both. They looked crazy. They were almost the same person. Hadn't Magnus said one looked more like him? Was he supposed to be matching Magnus?

The guy with darker eyes matched Alec's confused look. "Don't worry we're normal."

"Well I am at least. I'm Will." Will held out his hand to Alec.

Alec shook it. "I'm Alec."

"And this is Death Boy." Will motioned to Nico who glared at Alec's hand. "Sorry, he's about as social as a minotaur."

"What does that mean?" Alec cocked an eyebrow at the couple then relaxed a bit when Magnus touched his shoulder.

"It's a joke, Alexander." Magnus whispered then looked at Will. "Sorry he's the same. Why don't you help me get the drinks while Nico and Alec quietly brood?"

"Sounds great!" Will smiled and skipped after Magnus.

"Where did you get the crowns? I love them. " Alec heard Magnus say as the two disappeared into the kitchen.

"So-" Alec started to say but then the guy in front of him disappeared into the shadow behind him.

"Great." Alec huffed. Magnus had left him with a demon like guy, a grumpy demon who vanished. Did that mean he could leave too?

He was just leaving when the guy landed on top of him. They both fell to the ground in a tangle of limbs.

"By the angel!" Alec exclaimed and shoved at the guy.

"Ouch!" Nico hissed at him. "Stop kicking me."

"Then don't let my foot hit you." Alec rolled his eyes. That's when he noticed the guys change in appearance. "What happened to you?"

"Magic." Nico wiggled his fingers.

"So, you're a warlock." Alec understood now. That had to be how they knew Magnus. He got up.

"A warlock?" Nico scoffed. "Are you trying to insult me?"

Alec turned on him, pissed. "What did you just say?"

"Woah, calm down. I'm a demi-god." Nico said remembering a bit late that Will mentioned they were meeting his warlock friend. "I didn't mean what I said."

"Then why did you say it?" Alec asked debating on if the others would notice if this guy had an arrow in his head.

"Because," Will called out with a smile on his face, "sometimes, my boyfriend here is an idiot."

"Please don't say that." Nico hissed, blushing.

"Right, he prefers I call him my significant annoyance." Will laughed.

"No, that's what he is." Nico forgot his embarrassment. "I mean he put a flower crown on my head."

"Yeah, well this one," Alec pointed at Magnus, "sometimes puts glitter in the laundry."

"You love it!" Magnus chimed as Will cheered, "I love it!"

"Will, can't play video games." Nico said.

"Magnus makes me dance." Alec said.

"And you were worried about them meeting." Will chuckled and leaned back against the wall.

Magnus laughed and took a bite of cheese. "It was scary for a minute there."

"Yeah, I thought they might start making out or something and then I'd have to kill your boyfriend." Will laughed and Magnus did too.

A/N Hope you liked this. It was a fun challenge! I'm thinking I might need to have them go on double dates more often! Maybe even make a book of that, but then there'd be so many! Haha what do you think?

The next story will be multi part but I'm not sure how long. It'll be about the Lightwood-Bane family. I'm so excited for it!