Snow Day

"Alec, get out of bed and come look at this!" Magnus called out as he clapped his hands.

"Magnus?" Alec jumped up forgetting to grab his clothes. "Are you okay?"

He slipped as he ran around the corner to the hallway where he could see Magnus staring outside the window. He looked extremely happy but didn't say anything or even acknowledge that Alec was there. 

"What is it?" Alec demanded, now knowing for sure that it wasn't anything serious.

"You're naked." Magnus smiled as he finally turned to look at Alec.

"Well, I thought you were in danger." Alec shrugged and picked up the black robe he had left on the couch the night before.

"I didn't say to cover up." Magnus wiggled his eyebrows. 

Alec blushed and shook his head. "What did you need?"

"First, I want to know how you planned on attacking someone in your current state." Magnus reached forward and played with the belt on Alec's robe. 

"Well, I would have stabbed them with my stele." Alec said.

"Your stele, huh?" Magnus smirked. 

"Yeah," Alec held it up, confused from Magnus's teasing tone.

"Good. You can stab with that one." Magnus kissed Alec's cheek. "But the other stays in your pants."

Alec rolled his eyes. "I only have one."

"You're adorable." Magnus patted his boyfriend's blushing cheek. "Anyway, I wanted to show you this." He pointed outside to where the snow was falling down in big flakes. The ground already had over a foot and a half. The city looked like a ghost town; there were barely any people out.

"The snow?" Alec smiled. 

"Yes, we're going to have a snow day!" Magnus pointed to the chair where he had their full snowsuits.

"No way am I wearing that." Alec shook his head at the bright red and black glittery snowsuit with matching gold beanie and gloves. 

"Oh, darling, that's mine. Yours is the boring one like you." Magnus teased.

"Thank the angel." Alec let out a sigh of relief and picked up the all black suit with matching black gloves.

"Of course, I do have a little color for you." Magnus reached behind Alec's head and pulled a beanie over it. "It matches your eyes."

"I could be okay with that," Alec said in a husky voice and leaned closer. "You know we could stay inside for our snow day."

Magnus let his hands slide down to cup Alec's face and moved in closer so their lips were less and an inch away. "Or we could go play outside."

"I'd rather play inside," Alec whispered, brushing his lips against Magnus's.

Magnus kissed him deeply then pulled away just as Alec's hands started to snake around him. "Down boy, we're going to enjoy the snow then we'll come back to this."

"You're going to kill me." Alec whined and shoved the snowsuit under his arm.

"I will kill you at a snowball fight!" Magnus called after him.

"You wish!" Alec yelled back. "You're going down Bane!"

"We'll see." Magnus laughed.

Minutes later they were fully dressed and ready to go. Magnus grabbed Alec's hand and dragged him to the door. He ran down the stairs pulling Alec behind him. Alec had only enough time to try and keep himself from falling, but he failed. He slipped on a piece of ice on a stair and tumbled down, landing on top of Magnus.

"Sorry." He groaned as he tried to get untangled. 

"I'm used to it." Magnus kissed his nose. "Plus, that marks one thing off our list."

"What? Did you actually have me falling down on your list?" Alec chuckled.

"I should have!" Magnus laughed. "But, no I wanted to go sledding. I think that counts, even if I was the sled."

"Does that mean we can go back inside?" Alec cocked an eyebrow.

"Oh darling, you really are cute. We have a whole days worth of activities ahead of us before we go inside." Magnus bopped him on the nose and jumped to his feet. He held out his hand and Alec let him pull him to his feet.

"What's next?" Alec asked.

"We build a snowman!" Magnus dragged Alec behind him as he ran to the park. Alec loved seeing this side of Magnus, so it was impossible for him to not get sucked into the fun spirit.

----

"Told you I'd win." Magnus puffed out his chest. His cheeks were red from the cold and exhaustion of running around during their snowball fight.

"No way!" Alec smacked his chest lightly. "That was so mine!"

"Nope. I won fair and square." Magnus said triumphantly. 

"Liar! I got you so many more times!" Alec argued.

"I got you with a giant snowball." Magnus smirked.

"You used your magic to throw me into a pile of snow. That doesn't count." Alec glared and crossed his arms.

"Did we have that in the rules?" Magnus asked and made a show of tapping his chin.

"I hate you." Alec rolled his eyes.

"I'm sorry what was that? I won?" Magnus smiled wider. "Why, yes you're right."

Alec shook his head and shoved Magnus hard enough so that he fell back into an even bigger pile of snow. Magnus yelped then laughed. He reached out his hands. "Help me up."

"Fine." Alec held out his hands and Magnus grabbed them but yanked on them pulling Alec down on top of him.

"Ahh!" Alec yelled as he fell.

Magnus snaked his arms around Alec and kissed him. "Maybe you could help warm me up?"

Alec smiled and kissed Magnus's neck. "I think I could help with that."

A/N It was time for a cute and cold one I think, what do you think? Also, who watched that episode. I won't say anything except MALEC!!!!!!! I mostly skipped over everything else but I'll go back and watch it all later. I know some of you can't watch it for a bit so I won't say anything else about it for now.

Thanks for reading, voting, and commenting. And let me know if there's anything else you want me to write!