Malec Goes to the Pool

"Good morning," Alec whispered against Magnus's chest as he snuggled closer.

"Alexander, it's too early." Magnus murmured and sleepily kissed his forehead. 

"It's never too early." Alec smiled and ran his fingers across Magnus's chest down to his stomach. He still found it odd that Magnus didn't have a belly button but he was used to it by now. 

"Alec?" Magnus opened one eye and raised an eyebrow at his boyfriend.

"Magnus?" Alec matched his tone and expression.

"Why can't you ever sleep in?" Magnus grumbled. "If I had known you wake up at the crack of dawn every morning I would have never said yes to that first date."

Alec smiled showing his teeth. "As if you could resist me." He chuckled and kissed Magnus's chest.

"Don't go overesti-ah," Magnus lost his train of thought when Alec swirled his tongue over the sensitive flesh of his throat.

"You talk too much." Alec nipped at Magnus's earlobe.

"If I were asleep I wouldn't be talking," Magnus said in a very husky voice.

"I prefer this." Alec whispered and kissed Magnus.

"Come on, let me sleep and I'll be way more into this." Magnus whined but his breathing quickened.

"I think you're into it enough." Alec kissed him again and Magnus smiled against his lips and kissed him back with conviction.

Magnus moved his arm that was wrapped lazily around Alec up to his hair. He ran his fingers through Alec's hair and twisted his hand in it just hard enough that he could pull Alec back. Alec stubbornly moved his hand up to where Magnus's was and linked their fingers before dragging Magnus's hand down you his hip.

"It's my turn to control this, Mag." Alec reminded his boyfriend.

Magnus shifted under him and pushed harder against Alec. Alec kissed him again and then shifted so they could pull off their sweats. 

-------

"Well, that was quite the wake-up." Magnus smiled as he looked at his and Alec's hands in the sunlight that was streaming in through the window. He loved how their fingers fit together perfectly; the look of two masculine hands linked, one tanned and the other light, both with their own scars but still beautiful in their own way. They were perfect representations of them as people.

"I told you getting up early was worth it." Alec turned onto his side to look at Magnus.

"I don't know about that, but I do know that I want a nap." Magnus chuckled and mirrored Alec's position on the bed.

"We should do something first."

"What?"

"I don't know. Is there anything you want to do?"

"I have an idea but I don't know if you'll like it."

"Whatever you want." Alec thought better of his wording and added, "within reason."

"Deal. Get your swimsuit on." Magnus patted Alec's thigh and got up.

"I don't have a swimsuit here." Alec pointed out. 

"Right, here." Magnus danced his fingers through the air next to him and three swimsuits appeared on the bed. 

"Did you-?" Alec asked but stopped feeling bad for accusing.

"I'll leave the money for which ever you pick." Magnus told him.

"Or we can stop at the institute so I can pick up mine." Alec suggested as he sat up in bed.