2. Where to?

Magnus and Alec walked out the door with another kiss and wave to the boys. "Remember, call Clary or Simon first if you need help."

"And by that you mean call Jace and he'll send one of them." Rafe rolled his eyes.

"Smart boy." Alec chuckled and headed down the stairs with his hand in Magnus's. "Are you going to tell me where we're going yet?"

"Nope." Magnus lifted Alec's hand and kissed it. "I'm not even going to tell you what I packed." 

"You did pack some clothes, right?" Alec eyed Magnus's other empty hand.

"Maybe," Magnus winked.

"Mag," Alec said in warning.

"Of course I did darling. It's not like I plan on being inside the whole time." Magnus stopped Alec when they got to the bottom of the stairs. "Ready to see where I'm taking you?"

"Is it the alleyway? Because that's too much. I told you that I didn't want you to spend too much on me." Alec teased and bumped into him.

"Only the finest for you, my love." Magnus waved his arm showing the whole alleyway. Then a portal appeared. "I just didn't want Max to jump in with us again. We almost lost him into another dimension."

"Max is definitely tenacious." Alec laughed remembering what happened the year before. 

"Ready?" Magnus squeezed Alec's hand.

"Ready." Alec took the first step forward.

"I better hold you just in case." Magnus smirked.

"I can't believe I thought that was a real thing." Alec shook his head and blushed. 

"I thought you just liked being held by me." Magnus pretended to be hurt.

"Well I did like that perk but I was also a confused boy. You tricked me." Alec smacked Magnus.

"I helped you. Now get into my arms." Magnus wrapped his arms around Alec from behind and pushed him forward into the portal. 

The first thing Alec felt was sand between his toes. He opened his eyes and saw the crystal clear, blue water of the ocean. The sand was white and felt warm against his toes. Wait, he had shoes on. He looked down and patted what was supposed to be his pants, but they were swimming trunks. 

"Magnus, where are my clothes?" Alec asked, worried.

"At home, don't worry, I didn't burn them this time." Magnus smiled down at him but Alec frowned.

"Can you put them in the room? I need them here." Alec demanded.

"What's going on Alec?" Magnus looked confused. "You're at the beach and all you care about is your clothes?"

"Just put them in the room. I brought you a little something." Alec explained.

Magnus's eyes widened. "Oh, something the boys shouldn't see? Alexander, you cease to amaze me." Magnus snapped his fingers. "They're on the bed."

"Thank you. And thank you for this trip." Alec turned and wrapped his arms around Magnus's waist and kissed him. "I love you."

"I love you too." Magnus smiled against Alec's lips. "I thought we could go for a swim first but maybe we should just go to the room."

Alec laughed and pulled away, jogging backward. "You think I'm that easy?" 

"I know you are." Magnus jogged after him and grabbed his hand pulling him back to him. "I could get you in bed, 1 minute flat."

"Sure, but first you'd have to catch me." Alec broke away and sprinted to the water, diving under the surface."

Magnus took off after him. A little chase first could be fun.

A/N Sorry this one is so short! I slept in so I only had a half hour to write and get ready for work/eat breakfast. Love you guys! Thank you so much for getting it to #237! And for 70K reads. That's amazing! Next we'll have a litte more Malec fun!