4. Waking Up

"Magnus?" Alec whispered. He was laying on top of him and hated to wake him up but it was time. If they were gone much longer he imagined the others would come looking for them. And sure they had a big blanket covering them but it would still be awkward.

"Magnus is time to wake up." He pushed Magnus's too long hair out of his face and caressed his cheek.

"Still night." Magnus grumbled in his sleepy, husky voice.

"No, it's almost afternoon." Alec gave up on that waking him up and kissed his boyfriend's chest.

"Mmhmm." Magnus started to rustle ever so slightly.

"Ah so you are awake?" Alec teased as he kissed his throat and gently sucked then moved up to his chin. With his little bit of facial hair it tickled his lips. He liked it.

"Most certainly not my dear Alexander." Magnus responded without opening his eyes.

"Only you could say something that eloquent and expect me to believe you're still asleep." Alec chuckled and kissed the corner of Magnus's mouth. Then he kissed the other corner.

When he pulled away suddenly Magnus opened one eye and raised an eyebrow at him but didn't say anything.

"We better get back to the house." Alec was already pulling on his pants over his boxers.

"Or we could just stay here..." Magnus laid back again with his eyes closed and his arms folded behind his back. The blanket feel down to reveal his chest and stomach all the way down to the v made by his muscles.

Alec growled. "Come on Magnus. They might start to worry."

"A little more time at least." Magnus scooted forward and grabbed on to Alec's legs with his own. "Please?"

Alec smiled down at him and grabbed one of his legs. "Magnus..."

"Alexander..."

"Shit."

"Good."

Alec went down so fast you would think he had fallen but he deftly caught himself so his full weight wasn't on Magnus. He sought Magnus's lips like one would seek air underwater. He needed him. Magnus nibbled on Alec's bottom lip until he parted his lips as an invitation.

Magnus tucked his fingers into his belt loops to pull him even closer and kept kissing him like that was what he needed to live. Alec ran his fingers through Magnus's multi-colored hair.

"Sorry to interrupt." Jace's voice called out like a bucket of ice water. "Damn! Warn a guy!"

"Jace to what do we owe this unpleasure?" Magnus asked as Alec shot up to stand in front of him.

"You guys have been gone for a long time. We'll and we're going boating. Wanna come?"

"No." Magnus declared as Alec said,  "sure."

"Great. Meet at the dock in ten." Jace walked away.

"How attached to your parabatai are you?" Magnus asked clearly annoyed at the intrusion.

"You can't kill my brother." Alec grinned.

Magnus sighed. "Fine. To the dock it is then."

A/N I know it's short but oh well I liked it and it just made sense to have Jace interrupt right?  Haha