Happy Father's Day!

A/N We're taking a little break from the intense storyline for a fluffy oneshot. We all need this I think. Just a reminder Dad/Daddy is Magnus, Papa is Alec.

"Hurry up!" Max yell-whispered at Rafe.

"Quiet. You'll wake them up." Rafe lightly smacked his little brother who was currently sitting on top of him on his bed.

"Then get out of bed." Max urged as he started bouncing on top of Rafe. He knew that would get his lazy brother out of bed. It always worked. That was how he got what he wanted usually; by annoying Rafe until he agreed with his plan.

"Fine!" Rafe clapped his hand over his mouth. "Oops. Go check that they're still asleep."

"I'm on it." Max pulled the cap that he was wearing around him and leaped off the bed. He took silent steps towards their dads' room. He put his blue ear to the door and held his breath. He heard heavy breathing and light snoring. They were still asleep! He did a little happy dance like he had seen his Papa do before. 

"We good?" Rafe asked in a soft voice.

"Let's move out." Max did a little somersault before popping back up to his feet. 

Rafe followed suit by doing a small flip, landing silently on his feet. They both snuck into the kitchen and Rafe pulled out the ladder so Max could reach everything without having to use his magic. It was still too unpredictable.

"You're on pancake duty, Max," Rafe said while he dug through the fridge for the bacon and eggs.

"No, we're making them waffles." Max pulled out the big waffle machine just like the one at the hotel when they went on vacation the month before. 

"Fine, you'll need this." Rafe handed him the milk from the fridge and got out a bowl to mix in. He shook his head. "Just because you love waffles right now doesn't mean Magnus and Alec will."

"Yes, it does. Why else would Daddy buy me this?" Max pointed out in a way that only little kids can.

"I guess you're right." Rafe ruffled the little boy's hair and pulled out a pan for the bacon. He laid it in the pan just like he had watched Alec do. Cooking was one of the things that they did together a lot. Magnus wasn't very good at it, Alec said it was because he was too used to using magic that he just didn't enjoy taking the time to make food. Rafe thought is was more because Magnus enjoyed watching Alec cook; at least that's what he heard him tell Aunt Izzy one time. He still wasn't exactly sure what the meant.

"How are they coming out?" Rafe peaked over Max's shoulder at the stack of waffles. He groaned.

"Why are they all blue?" Rafe exclaimed.

"They match me," Max beamed up at him. 

"You're such a dork." Rafe rolled his eyes. 

"You're a dork." Max retorted.

"Sure, whatever. Want to magic some strawberry slices for us or do you want me to cut them?" Rafe asked holding out the container of fresh strawberries.

"I can try it." Max shrugged and wrinkled his face as he concentrated. He wiggled his fingers just like Daddy did when he was working his magic. 

Splat!  The strawberry Max was focusing on blew up covering them both in strawberry goo. 

"Maybe you should do it." Max giggled. 

Rafe laughed then touched his shoulder. "Try it again, buddy. Just remember, we don't want bursting strawberries, we want slices."

Alec froze in the hallway and stopped Magnus. "Shh. Back to bed. Quick." 

Magnus nodded and lifted Alec into his arms before running silently back to their room. He tossed Alec gently onto the bed where he bounced twice before sitting up. He looked up a Magnus.

"I can walk, you know?" Alec teased.

"But can you?" Magnus lifted an eyebrow. "Without using your runes you couldn't have made it back to the room without bumping into something."

Alec rolled his eyes. "I'm not that clumsy."

"Might I remind you of what happened after our first kiss?" Magnus smirked. 

"What are you talking about?" Alec asked with a blush covering his cheeks. There was no way Magnus knew.

"Let's just say there was a fight between you and a certain set of stairs? You lost I believe." Magnus tapped his nose. "By the angel are you cute when you're embarressed."

Alec jumped to his feet. "First, that's my phrase. Second, you weren't supposed to know about that. Third, you're a bitch." He emphasized his words with the shack of his fingers.

"Love you too, darling." Magnus grabbed Alec's finger and pulled him against him.

"Quiet." Rafe whispered from outside their door.

Magnus and Alec looked at each other and nodded. They jumped into their bed and closed their eyes. Magnus quickly pulled the covers over them and wrapped his arm around Alec. 

"Happy Father's Day!" The boys called out as they burst into the room.

Magnus and Alec both pretended to wake up and looked over at the boys who were holding two trays full of food. They sat up against the headboard. 

"Good morning." Alec smiled at their boys. 

"Is that for us?" Magnus held out his hands.

"Yes!" Max jumped and his tray almost tipped over. 

"Careful." Rafe hissed.

"Awe, he's just like you darling." Magnus patted Alec's leg and Alec glared at him before looking back at the boys. 

"Get up here and help us eat this yummy food," Alec said and pulled the covers off so they wouldn't get spilled on. 

The boys handed them the trays and they climbed up. After only a couple of minutes all of the food was gone. 

"That was delicious boys. Thank you." Alec ruffled Rafe hair and kissed Max's head. Rafe climbed over Magnus to give Alec a tight hug. 

"I love you both so much." Alec said while meeting Magnus's eyes over Rafe. He had only been with them for about half a year so far and this was the first time he hadn't acted nervous with them. 

"I love you too, Papa." Rafe whispered against Alec's chest and Alec felt tears well in his eyes. It was the first time Rafe hadn't called him Alec. 

"What about me?" Magnus teased after taking a moment to let the beauty of the moment sink in. 

"You're okay I guess." Rafe shrugged then stuck his tongue out. He turned away from Alec and hugged Magnus. "I love you too, Dad."

"I love you both this much!" Max stood on the bed, his red cap fluttering behind him as he jumped as high as he could. 

"Oh wow!" Alec exclaimed and caught Max just before he fell off the bed. He snuggled against him. "I love you, my little blueberry."

"I know." Max touched Alec's cheek. "Papa?"

"Yes?" Alec asked.

"Since you love me, does that mean you're going to get me a little sister?" Max asked innocently.

Alec and Magnus looked at each other wide-eyed. 

"Um..."

A/N Hope this was some good fluff for you! This is the Malec that we all need in our lives! Happy Father's Day to the two guys who we know are the best father's in the world, probably universe.