Disneyland but Only if...

"This one first!" Alec hollered grabbing Magnus's hand.

"Are you sure?" Magnus ran to keep up with Alec as he pushed his way through people.

"Slow down. We have all day." Magnus laughed as Alec actually picked up a little girl of about 3 years old and set her back on her feet out of his way before taking Magnus's hand again.

"Magnus we only have one day." Alec called back without looking at him until he ran face first into a portal and tripped falling into grass. "What the hell just happened?"

"Well you were ignoring me." Magnus tapped his foot and looked down at Alec.

"No I wasn't. I was taking you to the roller coaster." Alec took his hand and got up.

"But you weren't looking at me." Magnus pouted.

"Are you pouting? Magnus this was your idea." Alec pointed out. He knew Magnus was trying to get him to do something, he just didn't know what yet.

"Yeah, but you didn't even notice my new hairstyle." Magnus looked at Alec with a raised eyebrow.

Shit. Alec looked at Magnus's hair and prayed to the angel that he could remember what it had looked like before. To him it was just crazy and colorful, but wasn't it always. That's what he did. He wore tight glittery, black pants and partially unbuttoned pink shirt. Gold necklaces, rings, and earrings. That was it!

"It's gold! You colored the tips gold." He smiled at Magnus.

Magnus rolled his eyes. "It's been gold for 2 months."

"Oh, right. Yeah, I knew that." Alec blushed.

"You sure are lucky you're hot Mr. Alexander because you are not a very observant boyfriend sometimes." Magnus kissed the tip of his nose.

"I'm sorry Magnus. You know I'm just not that kind of guy." He ran his fingers through his hair. "You know I couldn't even tell you what I'm wearing today and I'm the one who picked it out."

"Very true, but you don't have to try hard with a body like that." Magnus ran his hands over Alec's arms down to his waist. Then reached down to his belt loops and pulled him flush against him.

"I was making it up about the hair. I just wanted you to myself for a moment." Magnus whispered against Alec's ear then nibbled it.

Alec moaned as Magnus's lips moved from his ear to his throat. Magnus nipped at him then kissed it better. Alec ran his fingers over Magnus's back before sliding under his shirt.

Alec leaned down and captured Magnus's lips with his own. Magnus groaned into his mouth as Alec's tongue slid in.

They pulled apart not because they wanted to but because they needed air. Alec leaned his forehead against Magnus's and smiled.

"Think we can go back to Disneyland now?" Alec asked.

"I suppose we can, but I won't promise that we'll stay there all day." Magnus winked and pinched Alec's butt.

Alec jumped and let out a high pitched hiss. "Magnus... none of that until after we ride all of the rides."

"Or you could just ride this one." Magnus smirked.

"Ah, you know is love to," Alec caressed his cheek then gently slapped it, "but not until after. I've never been before and you're the one who got me excited about it. I mean why else did we watch 10 hours worth of princess movies yesterday?"

"Because it's fun?" Magnus shrugged.

"Come on Magnus." Alec kissed him.

"Fine." Magnus opened a portal and led Alec  through. "My only caveat is that we go on space mountain first."

"Thank you!" Alec hugged him, then kissed him, and hugged him again. "That's the one I wanted to go on first too."

"I know." Magnus took his hand and they walked to the ride together.

They spent the rest of the day running from ride to ride, drinking orange whips, and eating delicious food.

"Just wait to see the outfit I bought." Magnus snickered as he and Alec portaled back to Magnus's apartment.

"What do you think of mine?" Alec pointed to the mickey ears on his head.

"Very cute. If I were a cat I'd  want to eat you up." Magnus tapped his nose then dissapeared into the bathroom.

"What do you think?" Magnus came back out dressed as the Voodoo priest from the princess and the frog except he looked hot.

Alec was in awe as he stepped forward and ran his hands over Magnus's bare midriff. The vest barely covered anything. "You look great."

Magnus tipped his hat as a thank you. "I know I do."

A/N haha random one shot? Yes! Any other ideas or things you want to see?