21. Epilogue Part 5 (The End)

Answer: That I have this account. Literally, no one knows about this side of me except for you guys but I love it this way. I have my freedom! Of course, one day I hope to have people in my life that I can share this with but until then I'm happy writing for you all!

Alec, after a couple moments, broke the eye contact. "Right, next question."

"@lovefanfiction10012 Favorite thing to do together?"

They looked at each other and laughed. Alec was the first one to speak up.

"Now that's private. I mean come on, really? You expect us to share that with you?" Alec said.

"Snuggle!" Magnus winked. "Alec's a great snuggler."

Alec blushed. "Now they're going to think we're some horny homos. Honestly, we love to cook together."

"Yeah, that too." Magnus laughed. "And horny homos? What the fu-dge?"

"All right the next one better be less invasive." Alec pulled the next paper out. "@alecscamera What's your favorite position? "

"Fuck me." Alec blushed and sank down in his chair.

"Oh let me add this one to it @MagniSenpai Who tops?" Magnus laughed uncontrollably and Alec groaned then fell out of his chair reaching out helplessly to catch himself, but only managed to bring Magnus down with him.

Magnus landed on top of Alec with another peal of laughter. "Well, I guess this answers that question."

"Magnus!" Alec screeched as he tried to get his breath back. Was this how he was going to die.

"Fine. We take turns." Magnus stayed where he was, on top of Alec and grabbed the next question. "@malecstongue Have you ever been walked in on?"

"Are you fucking- Ah, no, um, we're not fucking talking about that." Alec hid his face against Magnus's chest.

"Yeah, we're not going to talk about any of the times." Magnus winked at the camera. "Okay, that was the last sex one. I promise."

"It better be." Alec pouted and let Magnus drag him back to his feet.

"@loveislove When you have an inappropriate thought what's better? To wash your eyes or brain with or holy water?"

"Why would you want to wash it away?" Magnus asked.

"True, if you can, you should act on it." Alec continued.

"I mean, that's how we came to be, right? Alec got an inappropriate thought about when he saw me so he assaulted me with his mouth." Magnus shrugged.

"Hey, if I remember correctly, it was you, who kissed me first." Alec raised an eyebrow.

"True. I'm amazing." Magnus did a little shimmy in his seat.

"Next @Ptxaholic123 What annoys Magnus about Alec and what annoys Alec about Magnus?"

"Yes! Finally! I'll be right back!" Alec jumped out of his seat and ran out of the room while Magnus just looked confused. There's a loud crashing sound and then Alec yells, "shit, I'm okay."

"Well, there's mine. That he is just so clumsy. He costs me so much in health bills and he's so picky. I mean I bought him adorable Hello Kitty band-aids but do you think he used a single one? No." Magnus crossed his arms.

"I'm back." Alec announced as he tripped over a pillow on the ground. He held up a notebook that had Magnus written in Alec's handwriting and flipped to a page. He covered the bottom of it so Magnus and the camera could only see the title. "Annoying Things Magnus Does" Then he moves his hand to show the rest of the empty page.