1. Magnus, Please Be Okay

It started just like every other mission; Alec got a call from Jace asking for their help. Magnus didn't come every time but they were going after a couple demons that seemed to be working together so Magnus didn't let Alec say no.

It was supposed to go fast, in and out as Clary had said. They just needed to find who was the lesser of the demons and that was it.  An hour tops. They were wrong.

One day earlier...

Magnus tickled Alec's side and Alec giggled, but if he ever heard you say that he'd kill you.

"Stop It! Please!" Alec coughed out through peels of laughter.

"Is thee mighty Shadowhunter, Alexander Gideon Lightwood, begging for mercy?" Magnus asked with a smirk.

"No." Alec demanded and tried to squirm but Magnus was holding him still. "Please?"

"That's what I thought." Magnus beamed down at him from where he was perched on his legs. "I win."

Alec used his tiny freedom to flip them over do he was on top of Magnus. He pulled Magnus's arms up above his head ad held them in one hand. Magnus's eyes flashed yellow them went back to brown; he liked what was happening.

Alec leaned down and kissed Magnus starting at his neck, slowing moving up to his lips. Right when their lips were going to touch Alec's phone rang.

"Leave it." Magnus whispered in a husky voice.

Alec looked at his phone on the nightstand then back at Magnus. He leaned down and was just about to resume when it rang again. He wanted to ignore it but he couldn't. With a grown of frustration he got up.

"Jace, this better be good." Alec said briskly as Magnus sat up behind him and wrapped his arms around his waist. Magnus rested his chin on Alec's shoulder.

"Why? Do you have something better to do than chase demons?" Jace scoffed and before Alec couple respond Magnus ripped the phone from his hands.

"In fact he does. I'm better things." Magnus said and Alec blushed from embarrassment.

"Well you asked, blondy." Magnus said and Alec tried to grab the phone back.

"Get to the point Jake." Magnus rolled his hand over and looked at his nails as if he were bored. "Fine Jace not Jake and you know it."

"Yes, yes, we'll be there shortly." Magnus looked annoyed but also amused.

"Watch it child. You should know better than to rush a warlock." Magnus demanded. "Ah, love you too." Magnus winked at Alec.

"Smoochie smoochie." Magnus smiled at Alec's confused look. "Yes he surely is enjoying this."

Magnus hung up and smiled. "Jace sends his best and we need to go."

"What is it?" Alec asked ignoring the fact that his boyfriend had just been flirting with his parabatai. Mostly he didn't react because he knew it was a joke.

"Demons. A lot of demons. We're going to check out Central Park." Magnus magicked on a long leather jacket over a black pair of pants and a partially button, black button up. "Do I look like Angel?"

"Angel?" Alec was confused but he liked what he saw.

"Yeah like the vampire from Buffy the Vampire Slayer." Magnus nodded.

"Oh, is that the show you made me watch last night?" 

"Yes!"

"Sure, you look like him, I guess." Alec shrugged.

"Awesome. Let's go." Magnus turned making sure the long jacket fanned out from his movement.

"What demons are we looking for? What did Jace say?" Alec asked as he followed him to the newly opened portal.

"Right. There are some demons that seem to be working together. We need to find the leader." Magnus took Alec's hand as they went through the portal.

"Alec move!" Magnus shot Alec through the air at least 50 feet backwards just as a flash of red light coursed through the sky.

"Magnus!" Alec scurried to his feet and pulled his bow and arrow out. They weren't just demons in central park , there was a warlock too and currently he was fighting Magnus. And terrifying enough it looked like Magnus was losing.

"Alec you need to call the others." Magnus called out just as a shot of red magic got close enough to his head to singe his hair.

Alec didn't hesitate; he shot an arrow that hit the warlock directly between the eyes but not before Magnus was struck in the chest by a bolt of energy.

"Magnus!" Alec screamed as both warlock's feel to the ground. Alec barely caught Magnus before he hit. "Magnus?"

Magnus was limp in his arms. Alec touched his neck and was releaved to feel a minor pulse. "Magnus, baby? That sounds so stupid, you're not a baby. Magnus, please be okay."

Alec pulled out his phone and hit speed dial.  "Jace, hurry." Alec choked out.

"Alec what's wrong? Are you okay?" Jace demanded.

"No, yes, it's Magnus. He pushed me or of the way. I ne-" Alec coughed to cover his sob as he heard Magnus struggle to breathe. "I need you."

"I'm coming brother. It's going to be okay." Jace said and Alec heard a crack behind him. He turned around and shuddered. This wasn't the end.

A/N I don't know... should I do another part? Jk😜 Hope you enjoyed the mix of sad and scary. Thank you for voting. I think I might do that more often, give you choices of theme or something. What do you think?