2.Accident

Alec turned off his car and jumped out. He pulled up his shirt to use it to stop the flow of blood gushing from his hopefully not broken nose. He was pissed. He walked to the back of his car and before even looking at the person who had hit him he checked on his baby. He ran his hand over the minuscule dent, thankful that his SUV was strong enough to handle an idiot driving a car. 

He heard voices so he turned. That had to be who hit him. He couldn't really talk through his shirt that was covering his mouth as he held his nose, but his eyes shot the anger well because the girl in front of him cringed. 

"I am so sorry." She declared. "Are you okay? Oh my gosh, you're bleeding and it's all my fault. Let me get you something." She rushed back to her car that Alec noted had a huge dent in it. He smiled, karma bitch.

"Here," A male voice said from behind him causing him to jump. "This will be better than ruining your shirt."

Alec turned around to see what he was offering him and was thankful that he had his shirt covering his mouth because it dropped open. In front of him was a beautiful man, that was the only way to describe him. He seemed to have Jace's confidence except he used it in a different way. He had eyeliner around his eyes and glitter sparkled on his skin. His black hair stuck up a little with bright red streaks in it. Alec's eyes finally left his face to trail down. He had on a black vest with nothing underneath except for a little trail of hair that led to his animal print pants. 

"Like what you see?" He asked with a wink.

"What?" Alec choked and looked up again forgetting about his bleeding nose as he dropped his shirt. 

"It's okay. I do."

"You do what?" Alec asked feeling his cheeks burn from embarrassment. He never had so blatantly checked someone out.

"I like what I see." He smiled and wiggled his eyebrows at Alec.

"Oh, uh." Alec stuttered then tasted blood and his hand shot back up to the bridge of his nose. "Shit."

"Here, I brought you an ice pack and tissues." The man stepped closer and gently pulled Alec's hand down before holding the ice pack above his nose and pinching the bridge of his nose.

 "Sorry about my friend. I've told her repeatedly that driving is not her forte." The man said and Alec smiled. He had completely forgotten about what brought them together. 

"It's okay. Accidents happen." Alec mumbled, his voice sounding weird. 

"I'm Magnus by the way." Magnus smiled showing his white teeth.

"Alec." Alec smiled back. 

"What the fuck is going on? Alec are you okay?" Jace demanded as he jumped off his bike. "Is this who hit you? I'm going to kill him!" 

Jace grabbed Magnus by the back of his vest and yanked him back. He punched him right in the jaw.

"Jace! No!" Alec caught the ice pack before it hit the ground and grabbed Jace's arm. "He was helping me."

"What?" Jace was breathing hard. "Oh, shit." Jace helped Magnus up from the ground where he had fallen and was holding his jaw. "Sorry, man. I thought-"

"Yeah, you thought I hit your boyfriend. I get it." Magnus grumbled and glared. Of course, the pretty blue eyed man had a boyfriend already.

"My what?" Jace's eyebrows shot up.

"It's fine. I'm fine, Jace." Alec squeezed Jace's arm to calm him down.

"Here's my insurance, but my uncle is a car mechanic so maybe he could just fix it for you for free if that's okay." The girl said walking back over without realizing the situation had changed.

A/N Sorry I'm putting this up a bit late, I got too into and ended up writing the next three chapters instead of just this one. I hope you like them as much as I do! I'll post another chapter later today. Ah, protective Jace how much I love you but get the hell out of Malec's way right now! Am I right?