Late Night

As promised, A fluffy Malec Fic

"Darling, I'm home!" Magnus sang out as he walked inside his apartment. Sure, it was 3 in the morning, but Alec would be awake still, right? He was a shadowhunter after all and he had told Magnus he had a surprise. Magnus closed the door and threw off his coat letting it fall to the floor. Next, he kicked off his boots.

"Alec?" He called out as he made his way through the apartment. Surely Alec would have heard him. It wasn't that big of a place.

"Alexander?" Magnus said again and stopped when he got to their room. His heart leapt when he saw the scene in front of him and his eyes watered. "Alexander, you are the sweetest, most romantic man I've ever known. Now get your ass out here so I can kiss you." 

Magnus pulled out his phone and took a picture of the bouquet of roses, chocolates, and a giant teddy bear sitting on the bed. THe bear was so big Magnus wondered if Alec was hiding behind it. "Alec, come on. Stop hiding. I promise I won't squeal and call everyone so they can come see this."

Magnus ruffled his brow and stepped inside the room. "The closet, I know you're in the closet." Magnus ran into the room and opened the closet. He pushed aside all of the clothes and still didn't see Alec. "I should have known better. You left that place years ago." Magnus muttered to himself and laughed. 

He heard a sound from the other side of the bed. "Ah, ha!" He leaped onto the bed and laid on his stomach. He pulled himself up and hung his head over the side of the bed. "Got you!"

Magnus sighed when he saw his boyfriend dead asleep. His mouth was wide open and he was snoring softly. Magnus touched his cheek. "You're lucky you're adorable." 

Magnus noticed that Alec's leg was wrapped in the comforter and he didn't seem to be in a comfortable position. "Hey, Alec, darling. Wake up and come to bed." Magnus smiled down at him as Alec's eyes fluttered open. 

"Magnus?" Alec looked at the floor. "Why am I on the ground?"

"That's what I was going to ask you." Magnus was still smiling.

"I must have fallen asleep then fell off the bed." Alec rubbed his head painfully. "Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's what happened."

"Of course, that's what happened." Magnus laughed and jumped off the bed so he could help his boyfriend up.

Alec took his outstretched hand. "What time is it?"

"It's late or early depending on how you look at it." Magnus shrugged.

"Oh, the surprise! I'm so sorry I fell asleep. I probably ruined it." Alec frowned.

"You could never ruin anything." Magnus wrapped his arms around him and was about to kiss him when Alec yawned.

"Shit," Alec blushed profusely. "Sorry."

"Don't worry about it." Magnus smiled and used his magic to move the things off the bed. "Let's get some sleep. In the morning I can thank you for the gift." 

"How do you expect me to sleep with that image running around in my mind?" Alec asked with a chuckle. 

"Well, we could not sleep." Magnus wiggled his eyebrows.

"I might be a little more awake now." Alec suggested and looked at the bed. 

"I like how you think, shadowhunter." Magnus purred and nipped at his ear.

Alec's whole body shivered and he turned them so Magnus had his back to the bed and pushed him down. Alec then reached over to the lamp and turned off the light. Magnus got the hint and used his magic to turn off the other lights and close the door. 

"Think you could, you know." Alec asked and waved his hand between them.

"Now, Alexander, do you honestly think I'm so easy that I'll just magic away our clothes?" Magnus kissed Alec's neck and sucked, leaving his mark. "Becasue we both know I am, but I want to make you work for it."

"Warlocks and their drama." Alec shook his head and slowly kneeled on the bed with one leg on each side of Magnus. "Sounds like I have a challenge and we both know I love a challenge."

Alec slowly lifted Magnus's shirt and kissed from where his belly button would have been up to his chest. Then he slowly licked a line from one nipple to the other. Magnus moaned and suddenly their clothes were gone.

"Damn it!" Magnus yelled. "You win!" He flipped them over so he was over Alec and to his shock Alec closed his eyes.

"I knew I'd win. Good night Mags." Alec smirked and fell asleep so fast that Magnus couldn't even argue with him. Of course, it didn't help that Magnus was so shocked by his boyfriend that an hour could have passed before he reacted. 

"Damn shadowhunter." Magnus pouted and cuddled up against him before falling asleep to his soft snore and easy breathing.

A/N hahahaha Sorry! I couldn't help it! Tomorrow you'll get a cute Rainy Day Fanfic. It's going to be so fluffy that your teeth will rot and fall right out of your mouth as was requested. Also, as requested I got Instagram. Not sure what I'll do with it but you can follow me or whatever you do on it. My name is malec.lovely

Question: What's your favorite weather and why?