5. Oh Right, I lied.

Alec pulled on his faded, black jeans that had holes in them not for style but because he had been wearing them for years and fell a lot. He couldn't wait for today. Izzy had promised to make up for what had happened.

They were going on an adventure. He lined days like this. They would each pick a place or one of them would plan out a whole day full of fun, be it an amusement park or just flipping a coin at every intersection in the road before choosing to continue straight or turn.

It was something that was theirs. And today it was all Izzy's doing but she had let it skip that they were going to the range. He looked over at his bow and slid his hands over the smooth surface and plucked at the string like he would a guitar.

"Are you ready for an adventure?" Izzy asked as she flung open Alec's door.

"Shit Izzy, have you ever heard of knocking?" Alec scolded but smiled so she knew he wasn't angry.

"Have you heard of being ready on time?" She shot back and flicked her hair over her shoulder.

"Chill out. I just need a shirt." Alec said as he grabbed one from his dresser and pulled it on.

"No." Izzy declared.

"Excuse me? Why not?" Alec looked down at the faded black shirt, or had it originally been grey?

"Wear this." Izzy pulled out a shirt from behind her back. It was bright blue.

"Why?" Alec raised an eyebrow.

"Because I would rather be seen with someone who at least looks like he cares about his appearance a tiny bit. Please." She stuck out her bottom lip.

"Fine." Alec yanked his shirt off and pulled on the blue one. He had to admit it was soft and he looked pretty good in it not. That he'd tell Izzy that.

"Perfect!" Izzy clapped her hands. "Get your jacket and bow so we can go."

Someone honked outside.

"Izzy, who is that?" Alec asked.

"I got a taxi." Izzy lied smoothly.

"Right. We better hurry. They don't like waiting." Alec pulled on his jacket, picked up his bow and took Izzy's bag for her.

When they got outside he froze. That was defintely not a taxi. "Isabelle?" He growled.

"Oh right, I lied. Well not really, we're still going to the range just after a quick stop." Izzy pushed her brother to the shiny black and red car.

"Hello, Lightwoods." Raphael said with a smile.

--------------

"What did you say?" Magnus asked yet again. Raphael hadn't told him still and it was killing him.

"It doesn't matter. He's coming." Raphael said with a smirk. He loved knowing something Magnus didn't.

"Maybe I'll just log on and see what you wrote." Magnus said and puffed out his chest.

"Good luck." Raphael laughed.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Magnus eyed him warily.

"I changed your password." Raphael looked so proud of himself Magnus considered punching him but after looking at his freshly painted sparkling nails he decided against it.

"And she knows to come here? You gave her the right address?" Magnus asked.

"Yes, damn, you need to calm down. We have some time before we need to go. Why don't you go eat some breakfast?" Raphael motioned to the small kitchen behind them.

"Eat? At a time like this? You've got to be kidding me." Magnus scoffed. "I could be meeting my soulmate today. Not only that but what if he isn't interested? In his last post he talked about seeing some hot guy in a grocery store."

Raphael grabbed Magnus's shoulder to help calm him down. "Magnus, we both know that he'll love you. He'd be crazy or blind not too."

"Wait do you think he'll only like me for my looks?" Magnus looked down at his dark jeans, purple shirt, and black vest. He had decided to not dress too casually or too fancy. But was he still trying too hard. He appreciated the comments about him being beautiful or hot but they were generally empty comments based solely on his looks. He wanted more than that; he deserved more.

"Of course not. Magnus, sure you look great but that's not the reason I'm your best friend and it won't be the reason Alec is into you. It'll probably be your money." Raphael laughed at Magnus's glare. "I'm kidding. You need to relax. I'm serious. It's going to be perfect.

"Fine. I'll be in my room." Magnus turned away from his best friend.

"Good. And I'm going to go get us some ice cream to help with your nerves." Raphael grabbed his jacket and car keys.

"It's 10:30 in the morning." Magnus pointed out.

"Your point?" Raphael opened the door.

"Make it two. One for now and one for after." Magnus smiled.

"Good point." Raphael hurried out the door, punched the address into his gps and took off.

He drove fast and ended up getting their just in time. He honked like Izzy had told him to and waited. Then the door opened and he saw them both.

A/N Sorry, I know they were going to meet in this one but it was getting pretty long so if you want I'll post the next part today which actually has it.

Also, what do you think about the lies? Is it going to go over well?

Oh, and place a vote here for which ship yippy prefer: Sizzy, Rizzy, Saphael.

I think I might start putting these at the end of chapters for fun.