Pool Day Continued

"Magnus, are you awake now?" Alec asked and poked at his boyfriend. (with his hand you dirty minded ones haha)

"No." Magnus said and shifted on the seat.

"We've been here 2 hours and all you've done is sleep so far." Alec complained.

"I told you I needed a nap." Magnus smiled showing that he was awake.

"But, now it's time to get up and move old man." Alec sat up quickly. He had yet to learn the art of actually relaxing, unlike Magnus who could lounge anywhere comfortably. Alec needed to be ready to jump into action at all times, especially out in the open with so many mundanes sitting like ants, ready to be squished. 

"Alexander, we're going to work on your relaxation later, but yes, I suppose we should swim while we're here." Magnus slowly sat up and spun so his legs were on the ground. 

"Plus, I like seeing you all wet." Magnus winked and stood up. Alec sank further into his chair blushing profusely. 

"Are you coming or not?" Magnus turned around to tease him, knowing perfectly why he wasn't moving. It was kind of a game Magnus played with his boyfriend. He liked to push him in little ways just to see what he could take but also to help him be more open.

"I want to go off the diving board." Alec smiled, feeling better after a full minute. "Race you."

He started to run to the other side of the pool when someone blew a whistle at him. He froze and turned, pinning the poor lifeguard, with a  look that could send a demon straight back to hell. He was just about to say something when the lifeguard whispered.

"You have to walk?" She said in barely a whisper.

"Alec, we can speed walk race." Magnus touched his shoulder instantly calming him. 

Alec nodded and began walking at a normal pace. "I hate when mundanes act like their rules are so important and that they are the rulers of the world."

"Alec," Magnus laughed. "I bet you were just embarrassed."

"No." Alec blushed. 

"Don't worry, they were all looking at you already."

"What?" Alec hissed.

"Once again, you're hot and next to me well let's just say we make a damn fine couple, darling." Magnus ran his hand down Alec's back and gave his ass a subtle squeeze before pulling away. 

"Careful warlock or I just might drag you into that janitor's closet and have my way with you," Alec said in a rare burst of confidence and kissed Magnus's cheek. Then he climbed up the ladder to the diving board. 

He winked at Magnus then jumped. He did a flip in the air, a barrel roll, and landed with a giant splash as he belly flopped. Magnus was laughing so hard that he was crying and slipping into the pool landing on top of Alec.

"Shit!" Alec exclaimed as he came up for air after Magnus landed on his head.

"Sorry, babe." Magnus smiled his apology and treaded water. "So about that dive."

"Yeah?"

"Well, it was beautiful and then um, flopped." Magnus couldn't keep a straight face as he burst out laughing again. 

"Wait, do you think the belly flop was an accident?" Alec looked hurt then cracked a smile. "Because it sure as hell was."

"I knew it!" Magnus shouted. "Want me to heal you?"

They both looked down at Alec's red chest and stomach.

"Please, I'm dying." Alec whimpered. "Did anyone see?"

"Of course not." Magnus lied and glared at the people snickering. He waved his hand and they were all drenched. They were so shocked that they forgot what they had been laughing at.

"Thank the angel." Alec said finally looking up. 

Magnus healed him quickly and then they started swimming laps. Once Alec was in the water he was more graceful than a queen and Magnus was mesmerized. But, eventually he stopped Alec.

"Hey, you don't just have to work out." Magnus pointed out.

"What else would we do?" Alec asked then Magnus splashed him in the face. "By the angel! What was that -" He was splashed again.

"I bet you can't get me." Magnus teased and swam away. They spent the next hour splashing and chasing each other.

Then Alec grabbed onto Magnus and wrapped his legs around him so quickly that Magnus couldn't get away. Alec straddled him and got caught in the moment. He kissed him, hard, forgetting that they were surrounded by people until he heard that whistle again.

He shot up and looked at the woman. "Alec, let's go home." Magnus suggested before Alec ripped that whistle off the lifeguard's neck and shoved it down her throat. 

"Fine." Alec smiled. "This was fun though. We should do it again." 

"I agree but maybe a private pool," Magnus suggested based on the looks they were receiving. Who knew that he'd end up dating a man who didn't know how to relax or handle being in public?

A/N Hope you liked the second part. Sorry it's a little rushed but hey I wrote it in 16 minutes. Not bad I'd say haha