Care to Join the Class?

A/N Here's a happy high school one shot. And my style is Alec except I wear bright colors with my black pants.

Alec walked to his first class with a pep in his step. It had finally happened. He had kissed Magnus Bane. He had done the one thing he'd wanted to do since he had started at the new school. well one of the things, and hopefully he'd be doing the others soon.

-----Flashback-----

"Alec, can we talk?" Magnus asked him after their friends walked away. Magnus and Alec had started staying just a minute longer in front of the diner where they all met on Friday nights. Alec didn't know why it had started and neither of them talked about it so Alec stayed quiet to keep it from stopping.

"Ah, sure." Alec rubbed his neck and looked up at Magnus who was wearing a shirt that said "I'll do you pro bono." in glittery sequins. Alec knew that Magnus had made the shirt himself. Alec glanced down at his own black shirt that was blank. Magnus couldn't possibly be into him, right? Magnus deserved color andsparkles not dull and boring.

"I think we need to talk about what's been happening the past couple weeks." Magnus said and Alec groaned. Was Magnus going to tell him to stop holding back or worse, that he wanted him to stop coming to the dinners? It's not like Alec did more than throw out a few salty remarks or sarcastic quips.

"Oh, right. I understand." Alec turned his head and swallowed hard to get rid of the lump in his throat.

"Alexander." Magnus grabbed his hand and Alec's eyes nearly burst out of his head. He turned so quickly that he forgot to move his feet and crumpled to the ground.

Magnus exclaimed. "Oh, God, are you okay?"

Magnus didn't laugh, he never laughed. "Alec, what just happened?"

"Ah, just checking on that gravity." Alec chuckled nervously, "looks like it's still working fine."

Magnus smiled showing his perfectly white teeth. "Alec, you never cease to amaze me." (Yeah NEVER, haha)

"Yeah, I tend to dominate in the field of clumsiness." Alec gave him a crooked grin.

"I meant that you are beautiful and perfect even when you're sitting on the ground outside Denny's next to where a homeless man is sleeping."

"I'm not homeless, you ass! I'm waiting for the bus." Their waiter yelled at Magnus.

"Right, Ragnor, keep telling yourself that." Magnus nodded at his friend without looking away from Alec. Alec felt the blush creep up his cheeks as Magnus continued to look at him in such a way that Alec was positive Magnus could see into every corner of his mind and soul. In that moment they were linked in a way that Alec had never thought possible.

"Now, where were we?" Magnus prompted Alec and touched his cheek with his palm.

"Ah," Alec sounded like a true poet. He mentally kicked himself but his heart was racing and his blood pumping so fast that he couldn't focus on speaking. He was struggling enough to stay conscious.

"Tell me to stop and I will." Magnus leaned in so slowly that Alec literally could feel the world spinning. Was that even possible? He couldn't wait any longer and just as Magnus's lips were an inch away Alec finally broke through the chains that were holding him and he launched himself at Magnus.

Magnus caught him with one arm that wrapped around his back as their lips met. Alec had never been kissed or kissed someone before but he had seen movies and read books to prepare for the moment. He swiped his tongue over Magnus's lips and Magnus released a soft moan as he opened his mouth in an invitation. Alec ran his tongue over Magnus's perfect teeth. They felt like warm marble. So smooth and sharp.

------- Flashback Over

"Hey, Alec, what happened to you Friday?" Jace kicked Alec's boot to get his attention. Alec shook his head.

"Oh, right I got a ride home from Magnus." Alec said and felt a tiny blush invade his cheeks.

"He does have a nice care." Jace nodded. "Well, you missed out on a great movie."

"I think I'll live." Alec smiled and touched his lips that had thankfully returned to their normal size. He wondered if it was normal for your lips to swell a bit after kissing for a long time. He'd have to ask Izzy.

"Dude, what happened to your neck?" Jace pulled on Alec's shirt collar.

"Oh," Alec groaned inwardly. He had forgotten to wear a collared shirt to cover the hickies. "I burned myself with Izzy's straightener." Alec shrugged.

"Only you could manage that my friend." Jace patted his arm.

"Yeah."

"Good morning class." Mr. Hodge, their science teacher annouced.

"Good morning." They all said back.

"Ah, Mr. Bane, late as usual, but I guess I can be just glad you showed up at all." Mr. Hodge rolled his eyes and the class snickered as Alec's heart dropped to his toes. Was Magnus going to act like nothing had happened or was he going to do something embarressing? Alec couldn't decide what he wanted more.

"I'm only stopping in Mr. Hodge." Magnus threw over his shoulder as he dropped into the seat in front of Alec backwards so he was facing Alec. "Hey."

"Ah, hi." Alec said and looked sideways and back. Yep, everyone was looking at them.

"So, how is your morning going?" Magnus asked him ignoring Mr. Hodge demanding for him to turn around.

"Ah, good, I guess." Alec rubbed his neck nervously.

"Cool. What are you up to?" Magnus shrugged.

"Um, science class?" Alec cocked his eyebrow at him.

"Not so cool." Magnus nodded.

"Mr. Bane, either turn around or go to the principal's office!" Mr. Hodge demanded getting closer.

"Want to blow this popsicle stand?" Magnus winked and held out his hand.

"We have a test." Alec mumbled.

"Right. Well how about a kiss for good luck." Magnus leaned forward and gave Alec a sweet, pationate kiss then stood up. "That my people is a good luck kiss from one hot man to another."

Magnus held his hands out as the class clapped.

"Mr. Bane! The office now!" Mr. Hodge shouted.

"Actually I'm committed to Alec, so I think I'll just head home."

Alec smirked.

"Are you still going to stick with Magnus gave you a ride home and that you burnt yourself with Izzy's straightner?" Jace laughed.

"Okay so maybe it was a little more than that." Alec blushed.

A/N I posted the first chapter of the darker high school one. It's called Behind the Pain. I did change their names but it's pretty much the same story.
Question: Favorite attribute of Magnus and Alec's relationship.