1. Rainy Day

Answer: I love the rain and snow like all of you which makes sense seeing how we met on a reading app! Who doesn't love a day snuggled up with a good book and hot cocoa/tea/coffee? 

"Alexander, wake up," Magnus whispered into his boyfriend's ear and kissed just below it. "Alexander." He purred as he continued placing lazy, soft kisses along Alec's neck. 

"Hmm?" Alec mumbled under his breath as he slowly started to wake up. He wasn't ready to move or actually talk yet, but he was enjoying what Magnus was doing. 

"Wake up," Magnus repeated and nibbled on Alec's ear eliciting a whole body shiver from Alec. 

"Why? It can't be later than six in the morning and we didn't get to sleep until four." Alec mumbled as he turned over onto his side and opened one dark blue eye to look at Magnus. 

"Have I told you how smart you are?" Magnus asked and bopped Alec on the nose.

"You sure don't say it enough for how smart I am." Alec grumbled with a smile and lifted his head to give Magnus a gentle kiss.

"You mortal's so eager to be the smartest." Magnus teased. "Now, get up. We have somewhere to be."

Magnus ripped the covers off them and Alec instantly curled into a ball of shivering shadowhunter. "Damn it! Magnus why is it so cold?"

"Because it's time to wake up." Magnus tickled Alec's side until the shadowhunter was choking on giggles. 

"Stop it!" Alec shouted as he launched himself at his warlock. "When will you learn that I don't like being tickled, By the Angel I wish I could divorce you!"

"First," Magnus chuckled as he raised a finger that Alec nibbled on, "I'll stop tickling you when you stop looking so cute when I do it. Second, you can't divorce me until we're married so that threat means nothing. Third, I love the idea of you being able to divorce me." Magnus ran the three fingers that he was holding up through Alec's hair. "It makes me want to cancel our plans that we have."

"I approve that misson." Alec purred and kissed Magnus's scruff covered chin. "Full heartedly."

"Alas, we must go." Magnus snapped his fingers and a portal appeared. 

"Magnus, we're only in our boxers." Alec jumped up and covered himself as if someone would pop through the portal. Of course, with Jace as a friend he wouldn't put it past him.

"Where we're going it doesn't matter." Magnus grabbed Alec's hand and dragged him to the portal. "Washington."

"What?" Alec asked as he got pulled through. "Magnus?"

"Open your eyes, Alec." Magnus chuckled. 

"No, what if there are people here staring at me." Alec whispered. "If I can't see them they can't see me. I learned it from one of those kid movies you made me watch."

"Alec?" Magnus prompted him.

"Yeah."

"Can you see me?"

"No."

"Am I here?"

"Yeah."

"Do you see the fault in your logic?"

"No." Alec stuck out his chin. "It's different. I don't care what you see."

"Trust me. Open your eyes." Magnus smiled at the purity of his boyfriend. It still amazed him that a shadowhunter, connected to the Lightwood's and Jace, could be so innocent somehow. 

"If we're surrounded by people they'll have to witness a murder." Alec hissed as he carefully opened his eyes. "Why is it so dark?" 

"Like you said, it's early." Magnus wiggled his fingers and little fairy lights appeared around lighting the night sky giving it an air of intimacy. "And it's about to rain." 

"Then we better go." Alec said but didn't move an inch from where he was in Magnus's arms. 

"We came for it." Magnus smiled and stepped closer...

A/N Sorry my friend came in and I had to publish it and close it real quick. So I'll post another part later today!

Question: What would your friend think of you reading/writing fanfiction?