Malec Gets Smutty

Answer: Phish Food Ben and Jerrys, but really I just love ice cream!

****Warning this oneshot gets graphic and descriptive so be warned****

"Magnus?" Alec called out as he walked into his boyfriend's apartment. He had gotten an SOS text from Magnus which he had learned could mean anything from a demon attack to he did his eyeliner crooked. 

"I'm in my room." Magnus sang back. Alec felt relief wash over him. Magnus was fine. 

Alec closed the front door and wandered into the kitchen like he usually did when he got to Magnus's. He opened the freezer and pulled out a quart of ice cream. Then he grabbed two spoons and walked to Magnus's bedroom. No matter what happened SOS texts usually involved ice cream.

"Alexander," Magnus smiled up at him from where he was lying on his stomach with his chin resting on his hands and his feet kicking softly. 

"Mags, what's wrong?" Alec asked him as he took a seat on the bed and handed Magnus the supplies. Alec kicked off his boot and joined Magnus laying on the bed. 

"Oh, I just missed you." Magnus leaned toward him and kissed Alec. Alec rolled onto his back slowly and pulled Magnus on top of him as he deepened the kiss. 

"Alexander," Magnus whispered before kissing his throat just below his ear. He sucked hard to leave his mark. It made him extremely pleased to see the red mark because that meant that everyone else would see it. 

Alec moaned when Magnus sucked his ear lobe into his mouth and nibbled. Alec's hands ran under Magnus's shirt and they pulled apart just long enough to rip the pesky piece of clothing off of Magnus. Then Alec sat up so he could yank his off and toss it to the ground on top of the forgotten ice cream. 

"Was this the SOS?" Alec asked Magnus with a giggle as Magnus started to kiss down his chest to his stomach. It always tickled when he did that but they both loved it. Especially Magnus because he got to feel Alec's tremors even as his muscles tightened. He got down to the button on Alec's pants and popped it open with his mouth before leaving it and going back up to kiss Alec noisily on the mouth. 

"Yes, I said I missed you." Magnus murmured against the shadowhunter's lips. 

"I missed you too." Alec smiled but then pushed Magnus back. "But, I really need to get back to the institute."

"Oh," Magnus frowned, "really?"

Alec kept the serious face. "Of course not!" Alec crinkled his eyes as he smiled. "Get your glittery ass back over here."

"Alexander, you tease at the worst moments."

"Tease?" Alec smirked and mimicked the warlock's voice. "I'm being coy."

"I should get you heated up and just leave for that you brat." Magnus bit Alec's bottom lip, "but neither of us would enjoy that."

"True." Alec kissed Magnus again and reached down to the button on Magnus's pants. He pulled them down with the help of Magnus's movement. They laughed when Magnus's feet got caught in them and he used his magic to get rid of them. Alec loved the feel of their chests touching as they continued to kiss. 

He reached down again and then a gust of wind blew in from the open window and Alec coughed. He looked up and laughed when he saw the smut covering Magnus's face. The little flecks of dirt were dark and smelled like roses. Magnus wiped at it and rolled off Alec.

"Fuck, what the hell was that?" Magnus yelped as another gust of wind hit them. Alec laughed out right. 

"Magnus, we've finally found a glitter that you don't like." Alec snickered even more. 

"Dirt is not glitter!" Magnus pouted.

"How about you close that window and we get cleaned up?" Alec offered, still laughing at the fierce pout on Magnus's dirty face.

A/N HAHAHAHAHAHA SORRY!!!! But, come on it was pretty funny right? *dies from laughing*.... Please don't kill me....

Question: Did you know that Smut means: A small flake of soot or other dirt?