Alec Fangirls

"Magnus! Magnus! Wake up!" Alec was jumping on the bed so roughly that he almost fell off. A couple of the many pillows bounced to the ground but he didn't care.

"What is it?" Magnus jolted awake and smacked his head against Alec's as he sat up. "Shit, sorry."

"It's fine. Come on, get up." Alec was beaming from ear to ear. Magnus had no idea what was going on and honestly he was terrified. 

"What is going on? Did you eat something?" Magnus asked, worried that he had left some potion or spell out that his boyfriend had accidentally inhaled. It wouldn't have been the first time something like that happened. 

"Eat? How could I eat on a day like this?" Alec asked still bouncing on the bed. Magnus raised an eyebrow as he noticed his boyfriend's outfit. 

"Why are you dressed like that?" He asked still trying to figure out what was going on. He wasn't used to being surprised and even if Alec surprised him all the time this was a whole new ball game. 

"Come on. You can't tell me you don't know who I am." Alec hopped off the bed and stood up with his fist against his hips and his chest puffed out.

"Are you dressed up as -" Magnus stalled. He couldn't believe it. How the hell was in front of him and what had he done with Alexander.

"Am I dressed as the Arrow? Yes I am!" He did a twirl and Magnus about fainted. "He's so badass and hot!"

Magnus couldn't take it anymore. He jumped out of the bed and grabbed his boyfriend by his shoulders and shook him. "What the hell is going on?!" He shouted into Alec's face.

Alec giggled. 

"Did you just giggle? Alexander Gideon Lightwood who the hell are you?" Magnus was exasperated and truly worried. "What has happened to you? Did someone do this to you?"

"What? No, Magnus, it's fine. Nothing's wrong. It's just the best day ever!" He kissed Magnus on the lips and pulled away from him to jump around a little more.

"Fine? This is not fine, Alexander. I'm seriously worried about you." Magnus fought to keep himself  from using magic to stop Alec and look into what was going on.

"Magnus do you honestly not know what today is?" Alec asked and gave him a somber frown before the grin reappeared.

"I have no idea." Magnus shook his head.

"It's the archery con!" Alec exclaimed with his arms out wide.

"Archery con?" Magnus raised an eyebrow. What was that?

"Yes, it's where the best archers all come together. Even Stephan Amell will be there since he plays one of the best archers ever!" Alec couldn't help but shout. He had been waiting for this day all year since it was first announced. 

"So that's why you're dressed like the Arrow? And that's why you're so excited? You really didn't eat something that maybe a pixie gave you?" Magnus pried Alec's eyelids back so he could examine his eye to see if there was any magic in them. There wasn't.

"Magnus," Alec slapped his hand away, "I'm fine really. I even got you an outfit."

"You got me an outfit." Magnus was beyond worried. Outfits, clothes, anything to do with style had never been Alec's strong suit, not even a weak suit for him. It was a nonexistent thing in Alec's wheelhouse. But, Magnus really liked seeing how openly excited Alec was so he knew that he'd have to wear whatever he showed him. He took a deep breath and waited as Alec sprinted from the room. 

He reappeared with a black garment bag hanging over his long arm. Alec skipped over to him and presented the bag.

"Tell me if you don't like it but that's impossible. It's perfect. I love it. You'll love it. It's so you! Open it!" Alec announced all in one breath. 

Magnus opened the bag carefully and his jaw fell open. Inside was a purple glittery tunic that was almost black and bright purple leggings, with silver boots and a purple glittery bow with arrows. He had to admit he loved the glitter. 

"You love it right?" Alec clapped his hands and looked like a kid on Christmas morning.

"I'm not sure what I'm looking at, but it looks very fun." Magnus said carefully.

"It's your costume. It took me forever to find the perfect one because well, you love glitter and colors. But look at me," He motioned to his dark colors, "archers generally aren't into that but I found one."

"Who?" Magnus's heart beat fast as butterflies flew around in his stomach. Alec was the perfect boyfriend. He knew Magnus enough to share one of his deepest passions and nerdy side.

"Twilight." He looked down and blushed nervously. "So, she might be a my little pony thing but still it's perfect. That doesn't bother you does it?"

"My Little Pony?" Magnus laughed, he couldn't help it.

"Yeah, I was googling glittery archers and she popped up." He shrugged his shoulders. "If you don't like it you don't have to come along. Or you can just wear whatever."

"Alexander," Magnus lifted Alec's chin with his finger so they were looking into each other's eyes. "I love it."

"Really?" Alec blinked and the blush on his cheeks grew.

"Yes." Magnus kissed him lightly. "Now go eat something while I get dressed before we go. I assume you want to leave as soon as possible."

"Yes!" Alec jumped in a circle like a child. "Can't you just magic the clothes on? Oh and you can portal us there right? I don't think I could take having to sit in a cab the whole way."

"Alexander, yes. But give me ten minutes. Okay?" He asked his boyfriend who was bouncing in front of him with unrestrained excitement. 

"Fine. Ten minutes. I can wait ten minutes." Alec sat cross-legged on the bed watching him.

Magnus chuckled happily and got dressed along with covering himself with purple glittery makeup faster than he had ever gotten ready and then opened a portal after Alec told him where it was. 

"Ready?" Magnus asked holding his hand out to Alec.

"Yes! No! I don't think I can do it!" Alec shook his head and stepped back. 

"Come on Alexander you know you want to." Magnus laughed at the sudden nervousness in Alec's eyes. He grabbed Alec's hand and dragged him to the portal. They stepped through and Alec beamed with joy. 

"Magnus," Alec hissed into his ear, "it's him. Stephen Amell. Right there."

"I feel like I should be offended by how excited you are to see another guy..." Magnus started to say but was interrupted by Alec's lips on his own.

"Magnus you are the only one I'm excited about seeing for that reason. Stephen is just an actor who happens to play a badass archer. That is all. Now you stop pouting about it and take a picture of me with him." Alec kissed him again then ran his hands over his costume. "Do I look okay?"

"You look perfect." Magnus smiled. He had definitely fallen in love with the perfect guy. Alec was all he would ever need. 

A/N Thank you for reading, comment, and voting! Hope you enjoyed this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it.