3. I Spy

"I spy with my little eye something green." Magnus said as he pulled onto the freeway.

"What is it? Alec asked, confused.

Magnus raised an eyebrow at Alec. "You're supposed to guess."

"Guess what?" Alec shook his head still confused.

"What I see." Magnus waved his hand.

"We can see the same things." Alec shrugged.

"Alexander! It's a game! Just guess what I can see that is green." Magnus smacked his leg.

"Oh, um, the grass?" Alec asked while looking outside still not understaffed the game.

"Nope," Magnus chuckled, waved his hand and Alec's shoe disappeared.

"What happened to my shoe?" Alec glared but when he saw the smirk on Magnus's face. His eyebrows went up. "You didn't tell me it was that kind of game."

"Well you know how I like surprises. You'll get then back when we get to the firepit." Magnus flirted then Alec's other shoe dissapeared.

"I didn't even guess." Alec declared.

"There's a time limit. Your shirt will be next." Magnus winked and changed lanes.

"No fair!" Alec's competitive dose came out.

"Tick tock mister."

"Shit. Your eyeshadow!" Alec clapped his hands and his shirt disappeared. "Seriously?"

"Hey you're the one who's horrible at guessing." Magnus shrugged then chuckled. "Or maybe you just want to arrive naked."

"No. Wait. Are there going to be other people there? Magnus give me back my shirt and shoes."

"Guess."

"Fine." Alec searched around him looking for green things. "Your coffee cup."

"It's a thermos but I'll let that slide." Magnus took his hand and kissed it. "Only because you're cute."

"Gee thanks." Alec rolled his eyes.

"Now it's your turn."

"Oh, ah, something blue?"

"You're supposed to say I spy, but that's okay because it's the sky." Magnus smiled triumphantly.

"How did you know? You didn't use magic did you?" Alec eyed him warily.

"Of course not. I'm just good at this game plus you were looking out the window at the sky when you said it." Magnus pointed out. "I spy with my little eye something black."

"Your soul." Alec muttered bitterly.

"Ah, Alec with the zinger! Alas you are wrong." Magnus snapped his fingers and Alec's left sock disappeared.

By the time Alec guessed right he was down to his boxers only. He looked around, knowing that he had to pick something good. He wasn't sure what. Magnus was wearing so many different colors and everything was covered in glitter so he couldn't even tell the color. That was it!

"I spy something glittery." Alec puffed out his chest proud of his choice.

"Very smart Alexander." Magnus raised his eyebrow then looked around. He knew it would be the air freshener because Alec was intentionally not looking at it. He considered guessing incorrectly but he knew Alec would hate that. "The air freshener."

"Lose the shirt!" Alec shouted and jumped in his seat.

"What?" Magnus was shocked.

"You were wrong. You can't think I'm that bad can you?"

"Well, kind of."

"Lose it." Alec tugged on his shirt.

"Fine." Magnus's shirt dissapeared showing his perfectly tanned stomach and chest. Magnus looked around. He really had no idea and that terrified him because he had a whole lot of glitter in the car. "My eyeshadow?"

"Nope. Lose a shoe." Alec smirked.

"My nails?"

"Nope. Your other shoe please."

"My lips?"

"Lose the jacket."

"Are you serious? How are you almost caught up?" Magnus was amazed.

"I guess I'm just good at the game." He teased.

"My pants?"

"Lose the pants."

"I like my pants." Magnus pouted.

"I like them off of you."

"Monster." Magnus stuck his tongue out at him. He only had his socks and briefs left.

"Give up?"

"Never. Your coffee cup?"

"Technically it's yours. I'm just using it." Alec said calmly.

"Whatever! Was I right? I'm right aren't I? Finally!" Magnus threw his hands up on the air before gripping the steering wheel again.

"Nope."

"Dammit! My suitcase?"

"Lose a sock."

"My duffel?"

"The other sock."

"I only have my briefs left." Magnus complained. This was so not going how he wanted it to.

"Don't mess up I guess." Alec shrugged unaffected.

"I hate you."

"You love me."

"Not any more." Magnus turned off the street to a dirt road. "We're almost there."

"Do you want to give up?"

"Never. I'm thinking."

"Tick tock warlock."

"Ass."

"Is that your guess?"

Magnus just glared at him. "Ah ha! My skin!"

"No."

"Are you kidding me?! How is that possible?"

"The briefs?"

"Fine, but just know that I hate you for real now."

"Sure." Alec laughed.

They got to a campsite and Magnus pulled into the driveway. "Okay I need my clothes so I can talk to the worker to check in."

"You wouldn't gave given me mine back."

"But that's you." Magnus said as if it meant something.

"Here." Alec gave him a newspaper that he had by his feet.

"Oh thanks!" Magnus laid it out and rolled down his window. The worker have them a confused look but he thankfully didn't say anything. They drove to the spot in silence.

Magnus adjusted the newspaper so he could get out. He sprinted to the firepit and magiced his clothes back. Alec got there just after him.

"I still can't believe you won." Magnus said shaking his head as he have Alec back his clothes.

Alec smiled. "Yeah, I lied. It was the air freshener."

"What?!" Magnus's voice boomed and Alec ran away laughing.

A/N What do you think of the start of their camping trip?